About the Infosys:
Infosys is a global leader in technology services and consulting. We enable clients in 45 countries to create and execute strategies for their digital transformation. From engineering to application development, knowledge management and business process management, we help our clients find the right problems to solve, and to solve these effectively.
Infosys off campus drive Details 2020:
|Degree Needed:||BE / B.Tech, ME / M.Tech,MCA|
|Batch:||2017, 2018,2019 & 2020 Batch|
|Job Location:||Across India|
|Salary:||Best In Industry|
Eligibility Criteria :
- BE / B.Tech . (CSE, ECE, EEE, EIE, ICE, IT, Mechanical, Mechatronics, Automobile, Aeronautical, Civil,Bio-Medical& Bio-Technology)
- 2017, 2018,2019 & 2020 Batch
- Candidate should not have participated in any selection process of Infosys in the last 6 months.
- Candidate’s academic performance should be above 60% in 10th standard, intermediate and graduation.
- Should have no backlogs.
- Not only day shits but also night shifts.
- Aspirants should be 18-25 years old.
- Candidate should be willing to work for full time.
Test Pattern :
The Infosys has a regular pattern which consists of three round. A written test followed by Technical and HR interview. The written test is an important segment where everybody fails to pass. Therefore the students who want to clear the interview have to be good at mathematics and logical reasoning skills.
- Quantitative Ability – 10 Questions.
- Reasoning Ability – 15 questions.
- Verbal ability – 40 questions.
The total time allotted for the online written is one and half hour. Aspirants who are willing to attend the interview should improve their time management and verbal ability. The details about the time allotted to the examination are given below.
- Quantitative Ability – 35 minutes.
- Reasoning Ability – 25 minutes.
- Verbal ability – 35 minutes.
How to Apply for Infosys careers 2020:
Apply Link: Click Here