About the Company:
Data is powering the world’s leading innovations – from autonomous vehicles to AI-powered neural networks. At Informatica, we call this Data 3.0—when next-generation intelligent enterprises leverage data to make possible what never existed before. Informatica is the only proven Enterprise Cloud Data Management leader that accelerates data-driven digital transformation.
Informatica off campus drive Details 2020:
|Job Location:||Bangalore, KA|
|Experience Needed:||0-3 Years|
|Salary:||Best In Industry|
Our Ideal Candidate: We are looking to hire an engineer who has worked on developing or sustenance engineering of large scale data management or database products. The candidate should relish the opportunity to work on enhancing, optimizing and improving data processing performance across different use cases of the above mentioned products.
The candidate should be attentive to detail and accuracy, be committed to excellence, should look for improvements continuously, monitor quality levels, find root cause of quality problems, own/act on quality problems. We are looking for someone who has advanced problem-solving skills and technical aptitudes that will allow one to adapt to new circumstances and learn quickly when facing new problems and challenges. The candidate should be able to communicate effectively with geographically separated team members and drive problems to solution.
As an integral part of the Sustenance Engineering team you will be responsible for the following–
- Facilitating the collaboration and engagement between senior members of the team to ensure sound design and implementation of key functionality areas for the product
- Debugging the product to identify the bug fixes
- Writing high quality code using your in-depth knowledge of C++ and Java
- Understanding impact of work on the features and product
- Planning for effective execution to meet the stringent timelines
- Working closely with architects and development and QA engineers to discuss and evangelize features
- Collaborating with geographically dispersed, cross-functional teams in an Agile environment
- Participating in internal/cross team meetings, scoping, decision making and technical documentation
- Proactively identifying architectural weaknesses and recommending appropriate solutions
- Co-ordinating with L2 and L3 support for application bug/ enhancement requirement
- Ensuring high quality of all development work; following development process without guidance, but with reviews
- Taking ownership and responsibility while keeping management well-informed
- Following standard practices and procedures in analyzing situations or data from which answers can be readily obtained.
- Mentoring junior engineers on technical, architectural, design and related issues
- Representative accountabilities may include, but are not limited to –
- Leading and driving the delivery of enhancements and bugfixes
- Taking ownership for feature enhancements for the products mentioned earlier
- Designing, implementing, documenting, analyzing and operationalizing platform feature enhancements clearly to ensure that others may readily utilize them
- Interacting with QA and documentation teams to clearly communicate the features and behaviour of the system
- Reviewing functional and test specifications and conducting training sessions for global services and support teams
- Assisting customers and field engineers with troubleshooting issues and problems
How to Apply for Informatica careers 2020:
|Apply Link:||Click Here|
|Earn From Your Photos||Click Here|
|Data Entry Work Online Jobs||Click Here|
|Follow Facebook Page||Follow|
|Today’s jobs list||Click Here|
Request to all the candidates please drop your comment in the comment box. If you have any query regarding this Post.
For more details keep in touch with our website www.lazyfreshers.com
Candidates can search favourites companies jobs on lazyfreshers directly from Google.
Off campus drive:lazyfreshers
Lazyfreshers team bet all of you. you can get each time new, genuine jobs. These jobs apply directly from companies websites, not any third party portals.
These jobs can not find any other job websites.
Best Of Luck …