Informatica Off Campus Drive | 2017-2018 Batch | R&D Intern | Bangalore
About the Company:
Informatica is the only Enterprise Cloud Data Management leader that accelerates data-driven digital transformation. Informatica enables companies to unleash the power of data to become more agile, realize new growth opportunities, lead to new inventions resulting in intelligent market disruptions. With over 7,000 customers worldwide, Informatica is the trusted leader in Enterprise Cloud Data Management.
Company Name: Informatica
Company Website: www.informatica.com
Job Location: Bangalore
Position: R&D Intern
Salary: Rs.16,000 to 30,000 per month based on performance in the interviews
- BE/ B.Tech, M.E/M.Tech (CSE, IS/IT), MCA, from 2017 – 2018 Batches with 70% in the highest qualification
- Based on your performance in the recruitment process, you will be assigned as a Software Engineering Intern or a Quality Engineering Intern.
- Your primary responsibilities will be the design and implementation of software in collaboration with members of the R&D Development team. This software may integrate with existing Informatica frameworks or may support the software development and deployment process. Additional responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Take responsibility for component development and work with your team to solve issues encountered
- Develop unit and functional tests for the components you build to ensure quality and correctness of the solution
- Estimate effort and identify risks for the components you create.
- Design and develop test plans, test cases based upon functional and design specifications.
- Participate actively in functional, system and regression testing activities.
- Design, develop and maintain test programs including test tools and automated test suites.
- Work closely with the development team to analyze, debug and resolve any issues. Participate in product functional reviews, test specifications, documentation review. Communicate effectively with developers and QA peers and other stakeholders in the QA organization.
- Execute planned testing tasks and provide timely and accurate analysis of findings Utilize analytical skills in determining the root cause of problems
- Demonstrates the ability to multi-task and re-prioritize responsibilities based on changing requirements.
- Works on problems of diverse scope where analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors.
- You are a team player who strives for excellence
- You are comfortable working both independently and collaboratively
- Your problem-solving skills and technical aptitudes allow you to adapt to new circumstances and learn quickly when facing new problems and challenges
- You are comfortable to work with a wide range of software, including development tools, build systems, and software deployment tools
- You have a keen interest in software technologies
How to Apply: Click Here