IndiGo Off-Campus drive 2021: Applicants are invited for the Job Post of Associate JTO- PLM at IndiGo. the detailed Eligibility and Application Process for IndiGo Off Campus Drive 2021 are discussed in this article below.
So, IndiGo is an Indian low-cost airline headquartered in Gurugram, Haryana, India. It is the largest airline in India by passengers carried and fleet size, with a 59.24% domestic market share as of August 2020.
IndiGo Off-Campus drive 2021:
|Job Role||Associate JTO- PLM|
|Job Location||Anywhere in India|
Planning Logistics Materials
- Aircraft Routing, Fleet Management, Maintenance Planning with minimal grounding time of Aircraft.
- Warehouse and Inventory Management, Front Line Support
- Repair management of Aircraft components.
- Planning and provisioning of materials, spares, tools and equipment
- Procurement of spares and logistics support
- Long term Aircraft Maintenance planning including Aircraft Leasing, Entry into Service, C-Checks etc.
- Insurance, Warranty, Budgeting and Cost control.
- Contracts Management
- Liaise / Develop Local / Foreign Vendors –
- Special Projects / Studies / Implementation of Systems and Procedures etc.
Be aware of and comply with his / her safety responsibilities and accountabilities as laid down in the IndiGo SMS Manual, Chapter Safety Policy and Objectives.
How to apply For then IndiGo Recruitment Drive 2021 for the Associate JTO- PLM?
All interested and Eligible candidates can apply for the IndiGo Off-campus drive 2021 by the following link as soon as possible
Apply Link: Click Here