About IIT Kanpur:
Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur carries out original research of significance and technology development at the cutting edge. It imparts training for students to make them competent, motivated engineers and scientists.
Name of Post: Senior Project Associate
Number of position: One
Salary: Rs. 21600-1800-54000/- per month based on qualification
Duration of appointment: 1 Year Contract or till end of Project whichever is earlier.
- B.Tech or M.Tech in Chemical Engineering/Polymer Science and Technology/Nanotechnology/ Nanoscience and Technology/Printing/Ink/Material Science & Engineering or M.Sc in Chemistry, Polymer Science.
- Work experience in fabrication and characterization of temperature sensors.
- Work experience in ink formulation and sensing film fabrication using spin coating/inkjet printing.
- Handling and processing of flexible substrates for electronics application.
- Experience or familiarity with characterization techniques such as viscosimetry, DLS for particle size measurements, optical microscopy, electrical measurements.
How to apply:
Kindly email your complete resume to [email protected] latest by 10th December 2019.
More Info: Click Here