About IIT Indore:
IIT Indore is one among the new IITs. It started from the academic year 2009-10. IIT Indore is an autonomous engineering and technology institute of higher education. It will come up in 525 acre of land at Simrol, 25 km from Indore. Union Human Resources Development Minister Mr. Arjun Singh laid the foundation-stone of the Institute on 17 Februaray 2009. IIT Bombay is currently mentoring IIT Indore.
Name Of Post:
Applications are invited from motivated and eligible candidates for the position of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) in a Science and Engineering Research Board (SERB),Department of Science and Technology (DST) funded research project entitled “High-Altitude Platform Station based Hybrid FSO/RF Communication for Future Satellite Communication Systems”.
Maximum 32 years. Upper age limit is relaxable for SC/ST/OBC/Women and physically handicapped candidates as per Government of India norms.
Essential Qualification: Possessing
(i) BE/B.Tech. or equivalent in relevant branches of Engineering/Technology like Electrical/Electronics Engineering (EE),Electronics & Communication Engineering (ECE),Information & Communication Technology (ICT),etc. and at least 2 years of post- BE/B.Tech., research/teaching experience as evidence from published papers in standard refereed journals;
(ii) M.E./M.Tech. in relevant branches of Engineering/Technology like EE, ECE, ICT, etc. Note that GATE qualification is mandatory for getting enrolment in PhD program at IIT Indore.
- Amazon off campus Recruitment 2020|Device Associate|B.E/B.Tech|Fresher
- Flipkart off campus drive 2020|Software Development Engineer|BE/B.Tech|Bengaluru
- JPMorgan off campus drive 2020|CIB Markets – Business Analyst – VETSi Intern| B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech|Freshers
- HealthifyMe off campus drive 2020|Software Engineer|B.E/B.Tech|Bengaluru
- Siemens off campus drive 2020|Golang/Java Software Developer |B.E/B.Tech/MCA |Udaipur, IN
- AMD off campus Recruitment 2020|Co-Op/ Intern|B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/Electrical/Computer Engineering|Fresher
- ZIGRAM off campus drive 2020|Research Analyst |Any Degree|Freshers
- BYJU’s Off Campus Drive 2020|Business Development Associate|Any Degree|Bengaluru
- COMMERCEIQ off campus drive 2020|Software Engineer|B.E/B.Tech/MCA|Freshers
Emolument: The amount of JRF fellowship will be as per DST norms.
How to apply:
Interested candidates are required to attend walk-in interview on 20th January, 2020. The candidates should bring Detailed Curriculum Vitae along with valid photographic identity card, original and selfattested photocopies of all documents (10th class onwards) at the time of interview.
Time and date of walk-in interview: 10:00 am on Monday, 20th January, 2020.
Discipline of Electrical Engineering, Room No. 410, Third Floor, Scandium Building (POD 1A), Indian Institute of Technology Indore, Simrol, Khandwa Road, Indore – 453552, Madhya Pradesh
More Info: Click Here