About IDBI Bank SO Recruitment 2019
IDBI Bank Ltd., as a full service universal bank, provides a wide gamut of financial products and services encompassing deposits, loans, payment services and investment solutions. Life Insurance Corporation of India and IDBI Bank Are Invited to Online Application Form for the Post of Specialist Officer in LIC IDBI Bank in Pan india.
|Post Date :||28 November 2019|
|Name of Post:||IDBI Bank SO Recruitment Online Form 2019|
Application Fee For IDBI Bank SO Recruitment:
- General / OBC : 700/-
- SC / ST : 150/-
- PH : 0/- (Exempted)
- Pay the Examination Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, IMPS, Cash Card, Mobile Wallet, E Challan
Mode of Payment:
i) Candidates have to make the payment of requisite fee/ intimation charges through ONLINE mode only.
ii) Candidates have the option of remitting fees via ONLINE MODE only, where the application form is integrated with the payment gateway and the payment process can be completed by following the instructions.
iii) The payment can be made using only Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ MasterCard/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets by providing information as asked on the screen.
iv) On successful completion of the transaction, an e-receipt would be generated. Advertisement No.3/ 2019-20 14
v) Candidates are required to take a print of the e-receipt and online application. Online payment receipt will have to be produced, at the time of GD &/or PI, as the case may be.
vi) If the online transaction has not been successfully completed then the following message is displayed ‘Your online transaction was unsuccessful. Please register again.’ Candidates may then revisit the ‘Apply Online’ link and fill in their application details again.
vii) Without call letter and online payment receipt, the candidates will not be allowed to appear for GD &/or PI.
viii) Candidates are, therefore, advised to keep 3 photocopies of the online payment receipt for future use
Important Dates For IDBI Bank SO Online Form 2019
- Application Begin : 28/11/2019
- Last Date for Apply Online : 12/12/2019
- Last Date Fee Payment : 12/12/2019
- Exam Date : Notified Soon
Vacancy Details Total : 61 Post
General : 28 | OBC : 15 | EWS : 05 | SC : 09 |
ST : 04
Post Wise Vacancy Details | Age Limit as on 01/11/2019
Selection Procedure :
- The selection process for Grades viz ‘B’, ‘C’ and ‘D’ will comprise of preliminary screening based on the eligibility criteria, candidate’s qualifications, suitability/ experience, etc. submitted online. Only such candidates will be called for Group Discussion (GD) and/ or Personnel Interview (PI).
- Depending upon the number of vacancies and number of suitable candidates, Bank reserves the right to pre-screen and shortlist requisite number of prima-facie eligible candidates for Grades ‘B’, ‘C’ and ‘D’. The candidature, after preliminary screening and without verification of documents, will be provisional for all grades and will be subject to verification of all details/ documents with the originals when a candidate reports for GD and/or PI (if called).
- Preliminary screening and shortlisting will be based on the candidate’s online submission of his/her academic track record, experience and the suitability of the candidate as decided by the Bank. Only such shortlisted candidates will be called for GD &/or PI. Candidates not clearing the GD and/or PI will not be considered for subsequent process of selection. Subject to the vacancies available under the respective category, only those candidates who pass GD and/or PI and are sufficiently high in the merit list will be shortlisted for further selection.
- The center & address of the venue, time and date of interview will be informed to the shortlisted candidates through call letter and candidates have to attend the same at their own cost. Request for change of center will not be entertained. However, the Bank reserves its right to change/ add/ cancel the date, time, center, venue for the GD and/ or PI or hold supplementary selection process on particular date/ session/ venue/ center for set of candidates at its discretion, under unforeseen circumstances, if any. The changes, if any, shall be intimated to the candidates through Bank’s website and candidate’s registered email in advance. Advertisement No.3/ 2019-20 12
- Selection will be on the basis of marks secured by the candidate in PI. Total marks allotted for PI is 100. The minimum qualifying marks for PI would be 50 for General Category and 45 for SC/ST/OBC/PWD Category. Bank may change the mode of selection depending upon the number of suitable candidates. The final score should be sufficiently high in the merit list for the candidate to be shortlisted for subsequent process.
- The final selection of candidate is subject to qualification in GD &/or PI, being sufficiently high in the merit list, being declared medically fit as per the Bank’s standards of fitness and fulfilling the stipulated eligibility criteria as on the cut-off date. GD, if carried out as stipulated above shall be a filtering process and hence its score would not be used in preparation of merit list.
- In case, more than one candidate scores the cut off marks (common mark at cut off point), such candidates will be ranked according to their age in descending order.
- Mere eligibility, admission/qualification in GD &/or PI does not imply that the Bank is satisfied beyond doubt about the candidate’s eligibility and it shall not vest any right in a candidate for selection. The Bank would be free to reject the candidature of any candidate at any stage of recruitment process, if he/she is found to be ineligible and/or furnished incorrect or false information/ certificates/ documents or has suppressed any material facts and the fees paid by the ineligible candidates shall be forfeited. If appointed, such a candidate may be summarily removed from the services of the Bank
Eligibility for IDBI Bank Jobs:
|Post Name||Total Post||Age||Eligibility|
|Agriculture Officer AO||40||25-35 Years||Bachelor Degree with Minimum 60% Marks in Agriculture / Horticulture / Veterinary Science/ Fisheries / Dairy Technology & Animal Husbandry.4 Year Experience Required.|
|Faculty – Behavioral Sciences (Organisational behavior & Human Resource Management||01||35-45 Years||Master in Psychology or relevant behavior sciences/MBA in HRM10 Year Experience.|
|Fraud Risk Management -Fraud Analyst (Maker)||14||25-35 Years||Bachelor Degree in Commerce B.Com with 60% Marks.4 Year Experience.|
|Fraud Risk Management – Investigator (Checker)||05||28-40 Years||Bachelor Degree in Commerce B.Com with 60% Marks7 Year Experience.|
|Transaction Monitoring Team –Head||01||35-45 Years||CA / MBA / Bachelor Degree with Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE)10 Year Experience.|
How to Apply:
|Apply Link||Click Here|
|Download Notification Link||Click Here|
|Official Website Link||Click Here|