About the Company:
IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.
IBM off campus drive Details:
|Job Location:||Bangalore, IN|
|Experience Needed:||0-5 Yrs|
|Salary:||Best In Industry|
What you will do:
As a firmware engineer in the team your responsibilities include:
- To Build the world most secure system via Z systems which helps customers to deploy their application
- You will provide a platform to deploy Cloud to defend against threats like Cyber Threats, etc and making the enablement experience quicker and easier.
- Develop or enhance product features.
How we’ll help you grow:
- You will get an opportunity to define, develop and deliver differentiated offerings that focus on winning in the market.
- You will work with cross-discipline IBM teams to deliver innovative offerings to clients.
- You will grow your technical and business acumen and leadership skills
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- 0 to 5 years of relevant industry experience
- Expertise in OS concepts, Container technologies, Security,Virtualization Management, REST API, App Dev on Cloud Platform, DevOps (Continuous Integration)
- Demonstrated execution experience of App cloud development / container technologies DevOps.
- Proven communication skills and be able to work effectively in a global team environment.
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Z Systems experience
- Private Cloud knowledge
- Exposure to Catalog Services, Micro Services.
- Prior experience/exposure to Storage, Networking and Security would be an added advantage.