About the Company:
IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.
IBM off campus drive Details:
|Job Location:||Bangalore, IN|
|Experience Needed:||0-2 Yrs|
|Salary:||Best In Industry|
Who you are:
As a Software engineer in IBM Cloud organization,
- You will be working on development of functions and features for an award winning SaaS product as a part of a high growth software product market segment.
- Participate in, practice and help evolve the Agile Methodology
- Drive innovation within the product portfolio
What you’ll do:
- Deliver design, code and automated test cases for a SaaS product.
- Apply principles of Agile in day to day work.
- Participate in planning of Epics and help architects and managers prepare estimations.
- Handle customer issues.
- Participate in daily scrums and technical initiatives for the organisation.
- Drive innovation within the product portfolio.
- Help in achieving a high customer satisfaction through technical deliverables.
How we’ll help you grow:
- You’ll have access to all the technical and management training courses you need to become the expert you want to be.
- You’ll learn directly from expert developers in the field; our team leads love to mentor.
- You will learn of other IBM initiatives to move your career forward within areas that really excite you.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- 0-2 years of software design and development experience on NodeJS, Angular JS / React JS
- Experience in Java / J2EE, Cloud integration and UI development
- Knowledge with Docker/Kubernetes and Jenkins will be added advantage.
- Proven interpersonal skills and attitude
- Ability to debug complex issues
- Contribution to software product documentation