About the Company:
IBM has been present in India since 1992. IBM India’s solutions and services span all major industries including financial services, healthcare, government, automotive, telecommunications and education, among others. As a trusted partner with wide-ranging service capabilities, IBM helps clients transform and succeed in challenging circumstances.
IBM off campus drive Details:
|Position:||Tech Support Associates|
|Salary:||Best In Industry|
Job Description 2020 :
- As a Technical Support Associate, you will be responsible to solve client issues in an effective and timely manner as per defined SLA.
- As a part of the technical experts’ team, You will be responsible for providing voice support to IBM Internal End Users and External Commercial Account End Users.
- You will have to handle complex customer problems, providing documenting solutions and effectively providing resolution on time for all product-related technical issues experienced by customers.
- Applicants will have to Provide remote infrastructure support delivery and performing problem cause analysis.
- You will have to collaborate with supportive colleagues and other internal team members in the organizations to provide better customer service.
- You will act as a customer advocate by working directly with customers on high priority issues to deliver resolution on time as well as taking customer feedback for improvements.
- You will be anticipating a customer requirements and effectively addressing concerns that are related to their issue or resolution.
- You will provide direct technical assistance to customers via phone, email, and chat.
- You should have the ability to effectively handle difficult customer interactions and challenging customer problems without the need for supervisory intervention.
- You will have to maintain professionalism even with a very difficult and demanding customer.
- You will get an opportunity to access all the technical and management training courses so that you will become expertise.
- You will get an opportunity to learn directly from our expert team member and they love to mentor you.
- You will get an opportunity to work in many different areas to determine what really excites you.
Skills Required :
- Ensure that urgent customer issues are resolved in the most timely and effective manner possible.
- Experience to work well in a fast-paced environment and demonstrable ability to handle various tasks or projects with changing priorities.
- Utilize available time efficiently in order to achieve effective and efficient results
- Demonstrate the ability to assemble a complete and accurate problem/symptom description of reported issues.
- Knowledge in commercially standard software applications and major desktop operating systems.
- Proven knowledge to successfully solve problems and narrow down reported issues, identify root causes, and find creative solutions to effectively address customer concerns.
How to Apply 2020:
Apply Link: Click Here