About the Company:
IBM has been present in India since 1992. IBM India’s solutions and services span all major industries including financial services, healthcare, government, automotive, telecommunications and education, among others. As a trusted partner with wide-ranging service capabilities, IBM helps clients transform and succeed in challenging circumstances.
IBM off campus drive Details:
|Experience Needed:||2+ years experience|
|Salary:||Best In Industry|
Your Role and Responsibilities
Who you are:
You are an experienced Java/J2EE developer who will support technical implementation and delivery of projects based on IBM product through the full systems development lifecycle. You will be responsible for development/ maintenance/ Support applications using Java/J2EE
What you’ll do:
- Analyze functional/technical requirements and perform a fit/gap against the OOTB (Out of The Box) version of IBM product
- Implement configurations and extensions to the product development standards in a J2EE environment.
- Implement and unit test external interfaces to the System using SOAP/XML web services/REST services.
- Model APIs using Rational Software Architect.
- Design and implement eligibility rules using CER
- Design and implement workflows for deferred processing.
- Create/maintain technical documentation.
- Write Junit Tests for unit testing and code coverage.
- Support bug fixes during testing and deploy to target environments.
How we’ll help you grow:
- You’ll have access to all the technical and management training courses you need to become the expert you want to be
- You’ll learn directly from expert developers in the field, our team leads love to mentor
- You’ll have the opportunity to work in many different areas to figure out what really excites you
- You’ll have the opportunity to collaborate, innovate and apply for pate
How to Apply 2020:
Apply Link: Click Here