About the Amazon:
At IBM, work is more than a job – it’s a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you’ve never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world’s most challenging problems? If so, lets talk.
|Company Website||www.ibm.com .|
|Job Location||Bangalore, KA|
Your Role and Responsibilities
As a Application Developer, you will work with IBM Supply Chain Insights team to design, develop and/or re-engineer complex solutions, and integrate programs and reusable objects residing on multiple platforms.
The desired candidate will be responsible for :
• Developing next-generation web applications, automation tools & software products
• Analyzing requirements, problems and solving them with the best solution
• Producing high-quality code without much supervision and on-time delivery
• Working in a cross-functional team, collaborating with peers during the entire SDLC
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Hands on experience on NOSQL DB.
- Should have good experience in back-end development.
- Experience implementing front-end applications using HTML5, Angular,CSS.
- Good knowledge of OOPS concepts, Web Development Concepts, HTML, JSON, REST API development.
- Strong coding skills, good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Must have good oral and written communication skills
- Must be dedicated to delivering high-quality work and adhering to timelines
- Must be a good team player, good learner and a self-starter
- Must have the ability to work independently
- Must be creative enough to bring fresh ideas
Apply Link :Click Here
Facebook PageClick Here