About the Company:
IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.
IBM off campus drive Details:
|Position:||Associate System Engineer|
|Job Location:||Across India|
|Salary:||Best in industry|
Profile Description: Developers at IBM are the backbone of our strategic initiatives to design, code, test, and provide industry-leading solutions that literally make the world run today – planes and trains take off on time, bank transactions complete in the blink of an eye and the world remains safe because of the work our developers do. Whether you are working on projects internally or for a client, software development is critical to the success of IBM and our clients worldwide. At IBM, you will use the latest software development tools, techniques and approaches and work leading minds in the industry to build solutions you can be proud of.
As a Mainframe developer, you will be engaged in development and support in an IBM Mainframe zOS environment. You will be working with other Developers/Architects and work on one or more of the following skills
- Core zOS Skills (VSAM, JCL, REXX, TSO/ISPF, Mainframe Tools)
- Language Skills- Cobol, PL/1, Assembler
- Database Skill-DB2, IMS-DB
- Transaction Processing Skill: CICS, IMS-DC etc
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Environment: Professional knowledge related to your KRAs that requires you to demonstrate the ability to absorb professional knowledge quickly and develop skills related to technical, functional, software and soft skills
- Communication/Negotiation: Draw upon professional concepts to collaborate with others to carry out assigned duties.
- Problem Solving: Recognize job-related problems. Analyze causes using existing techniques or tools, Prepare and recommend solution alternatives. Challenge the validity of given procedures and processes with the intent to enhance and improve.
- HCL Technologies off campus drive |Software Developer |B.E/B.Tech|Fresher
- HP off campus Recruitment 2019 |Software Engineer Intern|B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech|Fresher
- SumTotal off campus drive | Software Design Engineer|B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech| Freshers
- Bank of Maharashtra recruitment 2019 for Specialist officers in Scale II I.T Department | Last Date: 31 Dec 2019 | Across India
- NetApp Off Campus Recruitment | Business Intelligence Analyst | B.E/B.Tech | Freshers
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience for IBM Freshers Recruitment
- Contribution/Leadership: Work on professional projects; work is often reviewed for developmental purposes. Understand the standard mission of the professional group and vision in own area of competence. May directly influence people in own project.
- Impact on Business/Scope: Accountable for individual or team results. You can contribute by supporting activities that are subject to business measurements, impact customer happiness, or impact immediate costs or expenses.
How to Apply for IBM off campus drive Oct -2019:
Apply Link:Click Here