About the Company:
IBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world’s economy. IBM Services partners with the world’s leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter business by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.
IBM off campus drive Details:
|Salary:||Best in industry|
Your Role and Responsibilities
Who you are:
- You are responsible for designing and developing Java components using Spring framework to implement transaction management
- You will manage Java objects and enterprise integration needs that involves messages, routers, transformations, adapters, service activators, management and auditing.
- You are responsible for designing and developing Java components using Spring framework to implement transaction management, manage Java objects and enterprise integration needs that involves messages, routers, transformations, adapters, service activators, management and auditing.
- SysIntelli off campus drive |Trainee Engineer|B.E/B.Tech|Fresher
- Capgemini off campus drive |B.Sc/BCA/BCS|Fresher
- 10XBiz off campus drive |Software Developer|B.Tech/B.E/ BCA/MCA|Fresher
- Precision Techserve off campus drive |Customer Support Engineer|B.E/B.Tech|Fresher
- Visteon off campus drive |Software Engineer|B.E/B.Tech|Fresher
What you’ll do:
- You will design, develop and support application solutions to meet customer requirements.
- You will develop technical specifications and unit test cases.
- Perform application unit testing activities such as Translate business and IT (Information Technology) requirements and also Interpret data models.
- Participates in development of the system test plan and provide technical leadership in system integration testing and participates in user acceptance testing
- Specialty requires comprehensive understanding of Dependency Injection/Inversion of control, Aspect-oriented programming, Data Access Framework, Transaction Management Framework, Batch Processing and ORM framework Hibernate.
How we’ll help you grow:
- You’ll have access to all the technical and management training courses you need to become the expert you want to be
- You’ll learn directly from expert developers in the field; our team leads love to mentor
- You have the opportunity to work in many different areas to figure out what really excites you.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Should have working knowledge on Java 8 or higher.
- Proven working experience on both Spring and Hibernate (Spring 4 or above).
- Should know OOP concepts well.
- Should be proficient in Exception Handling, Collections, Abstract Classes and Interfaces, Constructors, File IO (Input/Output) and Serialization, Collections (List, Map, Set), Access Specifiers, Exceptions (Checked, Unchecked), Generics, Java Keywords (Static, Final, Volatile, Synchronized, Transient), JVM (Java Virtual Machine) and Memory Management, Multithreading and Synchronization, JSP (Java Server Page)/ Servlets
- Should be skilled in one of the IDE (Integrated Development Environment) like Eclipse , IntelliJ.
- Should be conversant with Build tools like
- Must have proven working knowledge in
- Spring configuration using Java, Annotations and XML (Extensible Markup Language)
- Aspect oriented programming with Spring
- Testing Spring applications.
- Using Spring for Transaction Management
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Should be conversant with Build tools like Ant, Maven and Git
- Must have experience on Design patterns and Optimize usage.
- Proven work experience on Spring Core, Spring ORM, Spring DAO, Spring AOP, Hibernate would be an added advantage.
How to Apply for IBM off campus drive Oct -2019:
Apply Link:Click Here