IBM Off Campus Drive November 2020|Intern|BE, B.tech|Freshers
About The Company:
At IBM, work is more than a job – it’s a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you’ve never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world’s most challenging problems? If so, lets talk.
- You will be working on product ideas, incubation projects, strategic initiatives.
- You will working with Senior Leads and Mentors to define scope, do feasibility study, technical analysis, a working prototype or MVP that demonstrates the idea,
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Basic understanding of programming language – Java preferred
- Knowledge of Cloud and Cognitive computing
- Proficient in data structures & algorithms
Preferred Technical And Professional Expertise
- A positive attitude.
- Willingness to take on challenges & move forward to find a solution
Apply Link: Click Here