About the Company:
IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries
|Salary:||Best In Industry|
What can you expect during your internship assignment?
- Technical Community
- Processes and Service
- Technology and Tools
Technologies vary from basic Java programming to the latest in Cloud and Cognitive computing.
Who you are: This position will assist the software product development team
How we’ll help you grow: Experienced gained from this position will provide a real-world reference for an intern who is interested in pursuing a career in a software research and development activity at any multinational corporation.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
Under guidance and supervision, the intern will assist with the following activities…
- Work with IT product development teams on live projects in project planning, programming and implementation, as well as demos/PoC
- Undergo on-the-job learning and gain hands-on experience in software development
This is a paid internship opportunity that will provide an excellent career reference, real-world experience at a 100plus years worldwide software company. It includes the opportunity for real-world experience and a personal reference, as well as unmatched insight into future job possibilities by contacts made in the international business world.
Latest Upcoming off Campus Drive: Apply ASAP
|Company||Location||Last Date||Apply Link|
|DXC Technology||Bangalore||ASAP||Click Here|
|Bangalore, Hyderabad||ASAP||Click Here|
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Must have knowledge of programming in Java, Data Structures and UNIX
- Experience in systems software or algorithms
- Excellent Problem Solving/Judgment and Decision Making
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organised, self-motivated, initiative driven and time optimization
- Ability to work independently on problems, analyse situation or data within defined procedures to determine solutions.
How to Apply:
Apply Link: Click Here