Huawei Off Campus Drive | Associate Software Engineer | 2017-18 Batch | Jul 2018 | Bangalore
About the Company:
Huawei is leading global Information & Communication Technology (ICT) Solution Provider. Huawei is one of the world’s leading telecommunications equipment maker and the third largest manufacturer of smart phones. It has more than 1,50,000 employees worldwide and achieved a sales revenue of about 48 billion USD in the year 2015.
Huawei Technologies India Pvt Ltd ( HTIPL),established in the year 2000 in Bangalore, is the first and largest oversea R&D center of Huawei. HTIPL is engaged in development & delivery of high end communication platforms/component/applications in the area of Mobile Broadband, Setup box, Digital home, digital enterprise, E-Commerce, Smart phones etc.
Company Name:Huawei Technologies
Company Website: www.huawei.com/
Job Location: Bangalore
Position: Associate Software Engineer
Salary: Not Disclosed
- BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech ( CS/ IT/ IS/ ECE),MCA Candidates from 2017/2018 batches with an aggregate of 70% in throughout academics.
- Candidates with good Knowledge on Oracle 11g Database & Oracle Architecture.
- Excellent knowledge in SQL, able to write complex SQL queries and performance tuning.
- Should have good PL/SQL programming skill.
- Should have knowledge in Types, View, Trigger, stored procedure, function, package, and advance PLSQL programming.
- Should be able to work on Unix/Linux platform.
- Having scripting knowledge (Shell, Perl, Python, etc.) is add-on.
- Having Telecom and Networking Basic Knowledge is add-on
- Applicant must have strong logical, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Should have basic Telecom Business Knowledge.
Note: Candidates will be hired on Third party Rolls for fixed term of contract.