HPE Recruitment: HPE schedule to hire Technical Data Analyst for 2021. Freshers can also apply. The location of the job is Bangalore. The details for HPE hiring process are provided below.
The Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company is an American multinational enterprise information technology company based in San Jose, California, founded on November 1, 2015, as part of the splitting of the Hewlett-Packard company.
|Company Name:||Hewlett Packard Enterprise|
|Job Role:||Technical Data Analyst|
|Experience:||0 – 2 years|
|Salary:||Best In Industry|
- Develop Data Warehousing and Reporting solutions to address the growing business reporting, analytics and data requirements
- Translate business problems to an analytics problem, recommending and applying the most appropriate methods to yield insights and results
- Bring-in Cloud Metrics and Operational data from different active Cloud Platform and enabling services and build automated reports and self-consumption dashboards
- Supports broader Team in automation and devops tasks as needed
- Publish and automate Cloud Metrics related reports by segments – Customer, Layer – IaaS, PaaS, Geography etc,
- Intergrate sales and financial data with Cloud and Operational data to present vantage point view of business
- Support engagement activities to analyze business environments, gather business requirements and create data visualizations in support of work product.
- Participates as a member of project team of other software systems engineers and internal and outsourced development partners to develop reliable, cost effective and high quality solutions for low to moderately- complex products.
Education and Experience
Apply in Latest City wise and Batch wise Jobs :
- Must be currently pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent
- Typically, 0-2 year’s experience
- Experience in any of the public cloud providers like – Amazon AWS, Google GCP, Microsoft Azure is a plus.
- Proficient in SQL and architecting relational databases. NoSQL is a plus
- Proficient in at least one or other language for applied to statistics, data analysis, or machine learning – Python, R
- Experience in industry standard BI Platforms. – Power BI, Tableau
- Ability to leverage and scale open source tools
How to Apply for HPE Recruitment 2021:
All interested and eligible candidates have to apply for the HPE through the link provided below.
Apply Link: Click Here