About the Company:
Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) brings together a portfolio that spans software, services and IT infrastructure to serve more than 1 billion customers. HPE advances the way people live and work. We bring together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions helping their customers make their mark in the world.
HP off campus Drive Details :
|Position:||Java Software Developer|
|Experience Needed:||0 – 1 year|
|Salary:||Best in industry|
- Must have knowledge of Java, good to have experience with UNIX, Linux Windows
- Knowledge of Agile lifecycle process including Scrum, Continuous Integration, and Test-Driven Development Methodologies.
- Develop, review, analyze, and modify programming systems, including encoding, testing, debugging and installing for a large-scale system
- Update release notes by documenting new features, fixes, and notable setup or configuration.
- Monitor builds and collaborating with DevOps and test team members to resolve build issues.
- Troubleshooting deployment issues in conjunction with DevOps and test team members
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- 0-1 Year experience, must have passed out in 2020 only
- Strong understanding of Object-Oriented Programming and Design.
- Software development experience (i.e. internship, co-op, or other work or academic project experience).
- Software development experience with Java or C, C++ or related language