About the Company:
Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) brings together a portfolio that spans software, services and IT infrastructure to serve more than 1 billion customers. HPE advances the way people live and work. We bring together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions helping their customers make their mark in the world.
HP off campus Drive Details :
|Position:||Graduate Software Engineer|
|Batch:||2018- 2019 Batch|
|Experience Needed:||0- 2 Years|
|Salary:||Best in industry|
- By recommending design choices and finalizing the design for new feature development, working with colleagues and other business areas
- You can perform and write portions of testing plans, protocols, and documentation for assigned portion of feature development; you will also recognize and debug issues with code and suggest changes or improvements.
- You can partner to develop reliable, cost effective, and high quality solutions for assigned systems portion or subsystem.
- You’ll collaborate and communicate with internal and outsourced development partners regarding software systems design status, project progress, and issue resolution.
- You will be familiar with Perl, Linux, Unix, VMWare and Storage.
Skills Required :
- You have worked in Linux systems development/storage appliance development/analytics data collection domain.
- You have experience in C++/Java writing systems software and the ability to do scripting on a need basis.
- You are a strong written and verbal communicator with good analytical and problem solving skills.
- You are skilled with software systems testing methodology including: execution of test plans, debugging, and testing scripts, and tools and can design software systems running on multiple platforms
How to Apply for hp careers 2020:
Apply Link: Click Here