About the Company:
Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) brings together a portfolio that spans software, services and IT infrastructure to serve more than 1 billion customers. HPE advances the way people live and work. We bring together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions helping their customers make their mark in the world.
HP off campus Drive Details :
|Position:||Software Engineer Intern|
|Salary:||Best in industry|
Job Responsibilities For HP off campus Recruitment 2019 :
- Provides technical consulting to Enterprise customers via incoming telecommunication
Focus on solutions of various hardware issues related to HPE servers, HPE storage and HPE networking for customers, onsite engineering personnel and Authorized Service Providers.
- Collaborate with various teams to overcome proximity challenges and support customer issues
- Work on complex problems/projects where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of multiple technology factors.
- Applies extensive knowledge of the job skills, company policies and procedures to complete complex, specialized assignments/tasks in a creative and effective way.
- Works on assignments that are complex in nature and requires judgment, initiative, and technical/specialized knowledge to resolve problems or develop recommended solutions.
- Takes ownership of each customer’s case and works towards resolution of the issue by looping in support at various levels
- Leads and /or provides expertise to functional project teams and may participate in cross-functional initiatives.
- Acts quickly to resolve customer issues in a way that retains trust and maintains delight with HPE
- Demonstrates customer-oriented responsiveness in answering inquiries and troubleshooting issues through compliance
- Ensures timely and accurate resolution of problems to avoid customer business impact
- How To Create Android Apps Without Coding Advance Course
- Machine Learning for Absolute Beginners – Level 3
- Synopsys off campus drive 2020|Tech Support Intern| B.E/B.Tech |Fresher
- Vymo off campus Recruitment 2020|Software Engineer Intern|B.E/B.Tech|Fresher
- Altair off campus drive 2020 |Business Development Trainee|BBA/BBM/BMS or B. Tech + MBA|Fresher
- Professional Technical Writing Course
Prerequisites For HP Careers Recruitment 2019 :
- Education: 10th + 12th + B.E/B.Tech (all circuit branches) 2020 passout batch.
- Branches : Computer Science, Information Science, Electricals and Electronics, Electrical
- Engineering, Instrumentation, Electronics and Communication etc .
- Percentage: 10th + 12th + B.E/B.Tech marks/aggregate to be 60% and above with no active arrears
- Excellent Communication Skills Engineering Graduate
- Willingness to learn and implement
- Should have a flair for technology and be abreast of latest technology and developments
- Willing to work in a 24X7 environment supporting customers worldwide (AME, EMEA, and APJ) including night shift.
How to Apply for HP off campus Drive dec -2019:
Apply Link: Click Here