About the Company:
The Hewlett-Packard Company or Hewlett-Packard was an American multinational information technology company headquartered in Palo Alto, California.
Company Name: HP
Position: Software Engineer
Exp Needed: 0-2 Years
Job Location: Bangalore
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/MCA
Salary: Best in Industry
Skill sets needed :
- Core Java, Spring Hibernate, Jetty containers and Web services
- Junit, Mockito Framework, QUnits,
- Design patterns, Multithreaded-programming
- Linux basic skills, Debugging skills
- C++ and unix commands.
- Source Control using GIT and any other source control tools.
- Designs enhancements, updates, and programming changes for portions and subsystems of systems software, including operating systems, compilers, networking, utilities, databases, and Internet-related tools.
- Analyzes design and determines coding, programming, and integration activities required based on general objectives and knowledge of overall architecture of product or solution.
- Writes and executes complete testing plans, protocols, and documentation for assigned portion of application; identifies and debugs, and creates solutions for issues with code and integration into application architecture.
- Leads a project team of other software systems engineers and internal and outsourced development partners to develop reliable, cost effective and high quality solutions for assigned systems portion or subsystem.
- Collaborates and communicates with management, internal, and outsourced development partners regarding software systems design status, project progress, and issue resolution.
- Represents the software systems engineering team for all phases of larger and more-complex development projects. Provides guidance and mentoring to less- experienced staff members.
- Provides guidance and mentoring to less- experienced staff members.
The sections below help differentiate between levels to enable consistency.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent.
- Typically 0-2 years experience.
Knowledge and Skills
- Expertise in multiple software systems design tools and languages.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Designing software systems running on multiple platform types.
- Software systems testing methodology, including writing and execution of test plans, debugging, and testing scripts and tools.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language. Ability to effectively communicate product architectures, design proposals and negotiate options at management levels..
- Collaborates with peers, junior engineers, technicians and external design partners.
- Typically interacts with high-level Individual Contributors, Managers and Program Core Teams.
- Leads a project requiring software systems development.
How to Apply:
Apply Link: Click Here