About the Company:
The Hewlett-Packard Company or Hewlett-Packard was an American multinational information technology company headquartered in Palo Alto, California. At Hewlett Packard Enterprise, we bring together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions that advance the way people live and work. What sets us apart? Our people and our relentless dedication to helping our customers make their mark on the world.
HP off campus drive Details:
|Salary:||Best in industry|
Job Description : The job family spans across multiple engineering disciplines. Work consists of designing, developing, analyzing, troubleshooting and debugging systems, software and solutions for research and/or research development of product, services, and solutions for company’s portfolio. Requires a broad knowledge and application of engineering disciplines, methodologies and tools.
- Designs portions of engineering solutions utilizing multiple engineering disciplines for products, systems, software, and solutions based on established engineering principles and in accordance with provided specifications and requirements
- Implements established test plans for existing designs, including validation of mechanical, electrical, software, and other engineering specifications and requirements.
- Develops understanding of and relationship with internal and outsourced development partners on engineering design and development.
- Participates as a member of project team of other engineers and internal and outsourced development partners to develop reliable, cost effective and high quality solutions for low to moderately- complex products.
Latest Upcoming off Campus Drive: Apply ASAP
|Company||Location||Last Date||Apply Link|
|TCS||Across India||ASAP||Click Here|
|Wipro||Across India||ASAP||Click Here|
|Cognizant||PAN India||ASAP||Click Here|
|Atos Syntel||PAN India||ASAP||Click Here|
Education and Experience Required :
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Mechanical, Electrical, or other Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent.
- Typically 0-2 years experience.
Knowledge and Skills :
- Experience or understanding of appropriate engineering design tools and software packages.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Basic understanding of material properties and hardware and electrical component design.
- Good written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language.
How to Apply for HP off campus drive Oct -2019:
Apply Link: Click Here