Honeywell Off-Campus drive 2021: Applicants are invited for the Job Post of Software Engineer at Honeywell. the detailed Eligibility and Application Process for Honeywell Off Campus Drive 2021 are discussed in this article below.
So, Honeywell International Inc. is an American publicly traded, multinational conglomerate headquartered in Charlotte, North Carolina. It primarily operates in four areas of business: aerospace, building technologies, performance materials and technologies, and safety and productivity solutions.
Honeywell Off-Campus drive 2021:
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
- Requirements and design
- Software architecture and coding
- Feature Definition
- Customer Support
- Verification and Validation
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelors degree in Engineering or Computer Science
- Understanding various software development lifecycle
- Demonstrate the ability to develop efficient and high quality software
- Knowledge of software configuration management and change management practices
- Diverse and global teaming and collaboration
- Effective communicator
- Can quickly analyze, incorporate and apply new information and concepts
- so, Ability to consistently make timely decisions even in the face of complexity, balancing systematic analysis with decisiveness
- Ability to convey subtle or complex messages clearly, as appropriate for the topic and audience
- Ability to code in multiple languages
How to apply For then Honeywell Recruitment Drive 2021 for the Software Engineer Trainee?
All interested and Eligible candidates can apply for the Honeywell Off-campus drive 2021 by the following link as soon as possible
Apply Link: Click Here