Honeywell Off Campus Drive 2023: Lazyfreshers has brought exclusive fresher jobs for you, this freshers job is for Honeywell company whose job description, salary, job location, and application link, you can check below. Honeywell Off Campus Drive 2023 | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech/ MS | Bangalore.
Job Details for Honeywell Off Campus Drive 2023
|Job Role||R&D Engr/ Scientist|
|Qualification||BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech/ MS|
|Batch||2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022|
|CTC||Best in Industry|
Job Description for Honeywell Off Campus Drive 2023
Join a team that designs, develops prototypes land manufactures lighting systems for Honeywell Aerospace. As an Optical Engineer you will part of a team that specializes in the design, development and manufacturing of novel, state-of-the-art lamp assemblies. You will be integral in creating system solutions that meet the evolving needs of our customers. You will be involved in every aspect of the systems life cycle; from the front end of business development through product end of life.
- Advanced degree in engineering or applied science (M.S. Optics preferred/B.Tech./M.Tech. Mechanical + Optics specialization or Electronics + Optics specialization)
- A strong background in optical design activities (Light Source selection LEDs/LASERs etc.)
- An understanding of optical design and test methods (TIR/Reflector Optics Design & Photometric testing)
- Familiarity and working knowledge with optical design software (Light-tools or Zemax or Trace-pro)
- Knowledge of the system development lifecycle
- Individuals who are self-motivated and able to work with minimum supervision
- A results-oriented and structured problem-solving approach
- Clear and concise verbal and written communication skills
Skills Required for Honeywell Off Campus Drive 2023
- Good communication skill with positive attitude
- A problem solver by nature
- Ready to take new challenges
Selection Process for Honeywell Off Campus Drive 2023
- Technical Round
- HR Interview
Honeywell International Inc. is an American publicly traded, multinational conglomerate corporation headquartered in Charlotte, North Carolina. It primarily operates in four areas of business: aerospace, building technologies, performance materials and technologies.
Honeywell International Inc. is an American publicly traded, multinational conglomerate corporation headquartered in Charlotte, North Carolina. It primarily operates in four areas of business: aerospace, building technologies, performance materials and technologies, and safety and productivity solutions.
How to Apply for Honeywell Off Campus Drive 2023
|All interested and eligible candidates can apply for Honeywell Off Campus Drive 2023 online by the following link as soon as possible before the Last Date.|
|To Apply and get more details of Honeywell R&D Engr/ Scientist Role: Click Here|