About the Hindustan Unilever :
Hindustan Unilever Limited (HUL) is an Indian consumer goods company based in Mumbai, Maharashtra. It is a subsidiary of Unilever, a British-Dutch company.HUL’s products include foods, beverages, cleaning agents, personal care products and water purifiers.
Hindustan Unilever off campus drive Details:
|Company Name:||Hindustan Unilever|
|Experience Needed:||0 – 3 Years|
|Salary:||Best in industry|
Job Description :
- The incumbent, reporting to Asst. QA Manager, is accountable for quality assurance at all three stages – incoming, in-process and finished product.
- The functions performed personally by the incumbent will include planning, scheduling and coordinating the work assignments within the department, identifying and implementing staff development and training schemes, incorporating quality control data into SAP in 4 plants – Non- Soapy Detergents(Bar, powder), Toilet soap plant(TSP), Distilled Fatty Acid plant(DFA), Dove plant adhering to HUL Quality Standards & Guidelines .
- Responsible for reduction of retail defects, depot defects and drill it down to Factory Top defects in FG by focused improvement and also focus on customer complaints by addressing the issues on time.
- Responsible for licensing with government bodies such as FDA, Legal Meterology and Alcohol prohibition and Excise for new product approvals, intimations , renewals adhering to HUL Code of Business principles and also maintenance of such records for factory.
- Responsible for maintenance of all records, flow charts, registers logbooks other documents as per the HUL Procedure Manual, FDA Guidelines and also aligning inventions with Pack Change proposal(PCP), First Time Right(FTR) and in HACCP Study and QIP Implementation work.
- Responsible for identifying the skill gaps of all Quality team in coordination with CQA and train them accordingly. This shall also include training shop floor employees on quality responsibility for quality assurance.
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How to Apply:
Apply Link-Click Here