About the Company
The Local Map Operations Analyst I is an entry-level developmental role with mentoring support from the more experienced LMO Analysts and the LMO Team Lead. The incumbent of this job is expected to contribute to the collection and verification of Map Features for the expansion and maintenance of content products for a specific geographic area.
HERE Technologies off campus drive Details:
|Company Name:||HERE Technologies|
|Company Website:||www. HERE Technologies .com|
|Salary:||Best in industry|
- Perform admin data input processing and analysis.
- Perform POI integration activitiy based on the quality parameters.
- Perform customer issue analysis and GIS related activities and support other stakeholders.
- Perform high priority and change detection activities with help fo probe and other source data.
- Participate in projects to develop improved map creation processes.
- Under the close support of a more experienced Analyst or Team Lead, conducts database testing, real-world testing and inspection within a defined area as part of database ownership.
- Source data input processing and analysis.
- Provide support for JIRAs, Map Feedback and Map Jobs etc.
- The Complete Java Programmer: From Scratch to Advanced
- Software development in Python: A practical approach
- Python for Beginners – Basics to Advanced
- Machine Learning & Deep Learning in Python & R
- Malware Analysis Masterclass – Defeat Hackers And Malware
Who are you?
- Degree in GIS/Geography, Business, Science, Technology or related field preferred.
- 1-2 years work experience. Fresher also fine if they meet the set off requirement related with relevant education and qualification, Knowledge on Navigation mapping and GIS tools and technology
- Local geographic knowledge/affinity/contextual understanding/cultural awareness.
- Well-developed knowledge of product specifications and proprietary tools.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office specifically with Excel and Word
- Fluent verbal and written communication skills in English and in local language in assigned territory.
- Ability to travel within and outside project coverage area.
Who are we?
In 1985, we began with the simple goal to digitize mapping and pioneer in-car navigation systems. Over the next three decades, as NAVTEQ and Nokia, we have built a legacy in mapping technology.
Today, we’re creating living three-dimensional maps that grow upwards, breathing with layers of information and insights. Everything on the planet has a location. By harnessing the power of that location, the HERE Open Location Platform can help a driver to reach his or her destination safely, a city to better manage its infrastructure or a business to optimize its assets. Companies such as Amazon, Baidu, Microsoft and Samsung trust HERE Technologies to power their mobile and online location-based services, while automotive giants rely on our location cloud to deliver an enhanced, interconnected driving experience.
How to Apply for HERE Technologies off campus drive Dec -2019:
Apply Link:Click Here