About the Company:
Groupon’s mission is to become the daily habit in local commerce and fulfill our purpose of building strong communities through thriving small businesses by connecting people to a vibrant, global marketplace for local services, experiences and goods. In the process, we’re positively impacting the lives of millions of customers and merchants globally. Even with thousands of employees spread across multiple continents, we still maintain a culture that inspires innovation, rewards risk-taking and celebrates success. If you want to take more ownership of your career, then you’re ready to be part of Groupon.
Groupon off campus drive Details:
|Position:||Front End Developer|
|Job Location:||Bengaluru, Karnataka|
|Experience Needed:||0 – 1 years|
|Salary:||Best in industry|
- Are you a passionate, energetic and technology enthusiast eager to work at a rapid pace with the flexibility to work across our suite of technologies?
- Are you are a problem solver; someone who enjoys debugging code, resolving issues, and creating solutions for common problems?
- Do you get a little obsessed with the details?
- We are looking for a software engineer to join our team to support and evolve the design, implementation, and operational support of internal systems that span business side and engineering departments.
- We’re a “best of both worlds” kind of company. We’re big enough to have resources and scale, but small enough that a single person has a surprising amount of autonomy and can make a meaningful impact.
- We’re curious, fun, a little intense, and kind of obsessed with helping local businesses thrive. Does that sound like a compelling place to work?
Our development ecosystem:
- Languages: Java, Ruby on Rails
- Node/Express JS/Angular JS/ React JS
- Deployment to our own data centers
We’re excited about you if you have:
- BE/BTech or ME/MTech degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or a related field
- At least one full lifecycle web application built with React + Redux & Node JS
- Expertise in building scalable server applications and reusable modules in the Node eco-system
- Experience with build tools such as Ant, Ivy, Maven, Griddle
- Strong debugging skills
- Good communication and collaboration skills
How to Apply for Groupon careers 2020:
Request to all the candidates please drop your comment in the comment box. If you have any query regarding this Post.
For more details keep in touch with our website www.lazyfreshers.com
Candidates can search favourites companies jobs on lazyfreshers directly from Google.
Off campus drive:lazyfreshers
Lazyfreshers team bet all of you. you can get each time new, genuine jobs. These jobs apply directly from companies websites, not any third party portals.
These jobs can not find any other job websites.
Best Of Luck …