About the Company:
Grofers is a low- price online supermarket that gets products across categories like grocery, beauty wellness, household care, baby care, pet care and meats seafood delivered to your doorstep. At Grofers we believe in improving the quality of life of our customers by providing them best products at best prices. To be able to meet customer expectations and enrich their shopping experience, we provide them with products they best relate with, help them save money on everyday purchases, and give them the spending power they need.
Grofers off campus drive Details :
|Position:||Software Development Engineer|
|Batch:||2017- 2019 Batch|
|Experience Needed:||0 – 3 yrs|
|Salary:||best in industry|
|Best Python Course||Click Here|
|Best Java Script Course||Click Here|
|Best Web Development Course||Click Here|
|Best Angular, React,|
|Best Machine Learning Course||Click Here|
|Best Android Devp Course||Click Here|
|Best Java Course||Click Here|
Objective of the role:
- We are looking for seasoned engineers who are product thinkers, quality conscious, business cognizant and smart – not mere coders.
- In this role, you will be responsible to drive innovation in full – stack product development, while relentlessly improving performance, scalability, quality, and maintainability.
- Lead multiple teams and build creative technology solutions that positively impact millions of customers.
- Work with product managers in developing a strategy and road map that helps the teams to achieve their business goals.
- Work closely with senior engineers to develop the best technical design and approach for new product development.
- Drive technical roadmap of the team in collaboration with Engineering and Product
- Instill best practices for software development and documentation, assure designs meet requirements, and deliver high – quality work on tight schedules.
- Translate business requirements into technical solutions, recommend alternative technical and business approaches, and lead engineering efforts to meet aggressive timelines with optimal solutions.
- Operational Excellence – monitoring & operation of production services
- Career management and development of direct reports.
- Works with teams to create OKRs
- Research, design and build highly reliable, available and scalable platforms
- Lead by example, mentor and guide team members on everything from structured problem solving to development of best practices
- Platformize components as libraries, utilities and services and promote reuse.
- Be able to conceptualize and develop prototype quickly
- Vestas Off Campus Recruitment | Trainee Engineer | B.E/B.Tech | Freshers
- HackerEarth off campus Recruitment 2020|Software Engineer|B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech|Fresher
- Snaphunt Off Campus Drive 2020 | Software Engineer | B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech | Freshers
- Amazon off campus drive 2020| SDE |B.E/B.Tech/MCA|Freshers
- Dassault Systèmes off campus Recruitment | Advanced C++ Developer|BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech|Fresher
- Siemens off campus drive 2020|Software Developer| B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech|Freshers
- LENSKART off campus drive|Backened Developer|B.E/B.Tech|Faridabad
- Qualcomm off campus drive|Test Engineer|B.E/B.Tech|2018/2019 Batch
- Tech Mahindra off campus drive|Associate Software Engineer| BE/B.Tech/MCA|Fresher
- HP off campus 2020|Software Engineer Roboticsn |B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech|Freshers
- Microsoft off campus drive 2020| Software Engineer | B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech |Freshers
- IndiaMART off campus drive |Associate Software Programmer | B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech|Freshers
- Experience – 3 years in Backend/Fullstack development.
- Must show strong ownership, bias for action and product sense.
- Capable of industry research and R&D on emerging technologies
- Solid software development background including design patterns, data structures, test – driven development
- Software development experience in building web services, distributed systems, and highly scalable applications
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong technical, analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to use data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations and drive decisions
- Ability to work in a fast – paced environment where continuous innovation is desired.
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
- Able to define and articulate ROI of engineering project
- Tech expertise to own the best practices for project management in an agile development framework.
- Substantial experience in building complex and scalable solutions.
How to Apply for Grofers off campus drive 2020:
Apply Link: Click Here
Best Programming Books: