Great Eastern Off Campus Drive | BE/B.tech (ME) | Sal- 3.6- 14 lac | March 2018 | Mumbai
About the Company:
The Great Eastern Shipping Company Limited is India’s largest private sector shipping company which mainly transports liquid, gas and solid bulk products. The company has two main business: shipping and offshore. The shipping business is involved in transportation of crude oil, petroleum products, gas and dry bulk commodities. The offshore business; services the oil companies in carrying out offshore exploration and production activities through its wholly owned subsidiary Greatship (India) Limited. The shipping business has been awarded the ISO 9001: 2000 standard certification by DNV.We have in our fleet various types of ships (Oil Tankers, Gas Carriers, Bulk Carriers, Rigs & OSVs) owned by our Company and our subsidiary Greatship India Ltd. Our Combined fleet size is currently 69 vessels.
Company Name: Great Eastern Shipping Co. Ltd
Job Location: Mumbai
Position: Graduate Marine Engineer (GME)
Also Check: How to Crack HackerRank and HackerEarth Coding Round?
- Stipend paid during 10 months on-board training: Rs. 30000/- pm or as offered by our subsidiaries/foreign partner companies.
- Post successful clearance of M.E.O Class IV Exam, eligible for employment globally with approximate starting salary in the range of Rs.1, 00,000 to 1, 17,000 /- pm.
- With further experience at sea and on obtaining higher Certificates of Competency, they willhave the opportunity to rise to the rank of Chief Engineer of the Ship.
Experience required: 0-1 yea
Graduation in BE /B -TECH (Mechanical) Engineering and Naval Architecture with minimum marks of 55% aggregate in Degree , 60 % in the last year (7th and 8th Semester) andminimum 60% marks in English subject at 10th, 12th and in Degree Exam conducted by a recognized board or University.
The Graduate Marine Engineers Programme is an 18 month course that is designed to make you a highly skilled professional for the shipping and maritime industry. This course is especially designed by The Great Eastern Institute of Maritime Studies to make you into a globally employable maritime professional.
· After registering for the profile, candidates will be shared an online test link to attempt an online test.
· If you have already taken the basic tests (English, Quant, Logic, Mechanical Engg.) you will be required to take G.K and Psychometric Test only.
· Candidates shortlisted from online test will be called further for personal interview and medical tests at our Mumbai Head Office.
Visit our website (www.geinstitute.com)for latest details about the course commencement dates, fee structure, eligibility criteria etc.
Admissions Helpline: 022-66613151
8 months on shore followed by 10 months on board training. The date of commencement for the upcoming GME batch is 1st June 2018 and subsequent batches will be held in Oct-18 and Jan-19.
Please note: This opportunity is by invitation only. Only the candidates who have received the email regarding this opportunity must apply.
How to Apply:
Last date to register is 31st March 2018