About the Company: Google LLC is an American multinational technology company that specializes in Internet-related services and products, which include online advertising technologies, search engine, cloud computing, software, and hardware. It is considered one of the Big Four technology companies, alongside Amazon, Apple and Facebook.
company Name: Google
Position: MBA Intern
Degree Needed: MBA/PGDM
Job Location: Hyderabad/Gurugram/Mumbai/Bangalore
Exp Needed: Freshers
Job Description :
- Currently in your first year of a two year MBA or PGDM degree.
- Ability to complete an 8-10 week program beginning in April/May 2020.
- Returning to your MBA/PGDM degree on a full-time basis upon completing the internship.
- Work experience prior to your degree program program in Sales, Advertising, Consulting, Analysis, Customer Service, Marketing, Finance, Technical Sales and Operations and/or related fields.
- Demonstrated project management and organizational skills, with the ability to drive and implement ideas in a changing environment.
- Analytical skills, and ability to solve highly strategic and difficult business problems.
- Effective written and oral communication, and critical thinking skills paired with independent motivation.
- Google interns are given a lot of responsibility and the opportunity to contribute meaningfully to their teams. Specific responsibilities are assigned to interns at the start of the program.
About the job: Business Internships are typically offered in the following business areas:GCS Sales and Operations
When our millions of advertisers and publishers are happy, so are we! Our Google Customer Solutions (GCS) team of entrepreneurial, enthusiastic and client-focused members are the “human face” of Google, helping entrepreneurs both individually and broadly build their online presence and grow their businesses. We are dedicated to growing the unique needs of advertising companies. Our teams of strategists, analysts, advisers and support specialists collaborate closely to spot and analyze customer needs and trends. Together, we create and implement business plans broadly for every type of businesses.
Large Customer Sales
Our Large Customer Sales teams partner closely with many of the world’s biggest advertisers and agencies to develop digital solutions that build strong businesses and brands. We enjoy a bird’s eye view on the massive transformation occurring as advertising shifts to mobile and online platforms. We’re uniquely situated to help shape how companies grow their businesses in the digital age. We advise clients on Google’s broad range of products across search, video and mobile to help them connect instantly and seamlessly with their audiences.
Know the user. Know the magic. Connect the two. At its core, marketing at Google starts with technology and ends with the user, bringing both together in unconventional ways. Our job is to demonstrate how Google’s products solve the world’s problems–from the everyday to the epic, from the mundane to the monumental. And we approach marketing in a way that only Google can–changing the game, redefining the medium, making the user the priority, and ultimately, letting the technology speak for itself.
Great just isn’t good enough for our People Operations team (you probably know us better as “Human Resources”). Made up of equal parts HR professionals, former consultants and analysts, we’re the champions of Google’s colorful culture. In People Ops, we “find them, grow them, and keep them” – we bring the world’s most innovative people to Google and provide the programs that help them thrive. Whether recruiting the next great Googler, refining our core programs, developing talent or simply looking for ways to inject some more fun into the lives of our Googlers, we bring a data-driven approach that is reinventing the human resources field.
Want to change the world? Or are you thinking even bigger? At Google, you’ll find smart people, big problems, and plenty of opportunities to make a real difference in the world. Google employs top MBA and graduate student talent from around the world in areas ranging from product management and sales to finance, operations, and human resources – and everything in between.
Summer internships for MBA and other business-focused graduate students are 10-12 weeks long and are offered in a range of functions across the company. For internships, we hire first into job families and then work with successful candidates to find project groups that match their skills and interests.