Google Off Campus Drive 2022: Lazyfreshers has brought exclusive fresher jobs for you, this freshers job is for Google company whose job description, salary, job location, and application link, you can check below. Google Off Campus Drive 2022 | Any Graduate | Bangalore/ Hyderabad.
Job Details for Google Off Campus Drive 2022:
|Job Role||Analyst – Tech/ Scaled Abuse Policy Specialist/ Software Engineering Intern and Pre-Doctoral Researcher|
|Qualification||BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech/ B.Sc/ BCA/ BBA/ B.com/ Any Graduate|
|Batch||2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022/ 2023/ 2024|
|Location||Bangalore and Hyderabad|
|CTC||Best in Industry|
Job Description for Google Off Campus Drive 2022
Analyst – Tech Role Google Off Campus Drive 2022:
As an Analyst Tech, you will provide excellent customer service by answering questions and resolving issues related to Google products. You will provide support on inbound chats/calls/emails from Google customers which may require contacting the customer with pending resolution over call/email.
- Maintain a positive and professional attitude towards customers.
- Provide support across a variety of platforms, including chat, live email, instant messaging, and phone (voice calls).
- Be flexible to work in a 24×7 service environment as per the business needs which might include night and weekend shifts
- Troubleshoot basic technical problems, identify customer needs, and develop creative solutions to address them.
- Promptly and independently resolve incidents and escalations, with effective communication to all stakeholders internally and externally.
- Maintain response and resolution speed as defined by SLOs;
- Keep high customer satisfaction scores and follow quality standards in 95% of cases.
- Utilize existing troubleshooting tools and techniques to establish root cause for queries and provide a customer facing root cause assessment.
- Provide high-touch assistance to highest Tier customers, build in-depth understanding of most pressing customer issues.
- Contribute to creating and updating a support knowledge base, you will have a passion for learning and knowledge sharing.
- BTech/BE Information Technology/Computer Science degree/ BCA or BSc computers or equivalent practical experience with a strong academic record
- Excellent verbal and written English language skills
- Strong attention to detail and a proven ability to balance multiple priorities
- 0-18 months experience in Technical Support/Customer service operations/ Troubleshooting/Campaign Optimisation in any company
- Basic understanding of networking concepts
- Basic understanding of web protocols such as HTTP, DNS, SSL/TLS, etc
- Ability to go beyond help center articles and understand the technical system to resolve customer queries
Scaled Abuse Policy Specialist Role Google Off Campus Drive 2022:
Fast-paced, dynamic, and proactive, YouTube’s Trust & Safety team is dedicated to making YouTube a safe place for users, viewers, and content creators around the world to belong, create, and express themselves. Whether understanding and solving their online content concerns, navigating within global legal frameworks, or writing and enforcing worldwide policy, the Trust & Safety team is on the frontlines of enhancing the YouTube experience, building internet safety, and protecting free speech in our ever-evolving digital world.
As a Scaled Abuse Policy Specialist, you will ensure we deliver performance goals for sensitive and timely escalations of potentially questionable content. You will also help test new processes, systems, and infrastructure to manage escalations, while also contributing input into where we put our efforts next. In addition, you will dig into the data around incidents and search for trends, impact, and possible improvements. In this role, you will review graphic, controversial, and sometimes offensive video content in line with YouTube’s Community Guidelines.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- 6 months of experience managing partnerships with engineering, product, and operations teams.
- Experience with cross-functional collaboration.
- Experience reviewing content and/or answering user questions.
- Experience in content policy, anti-abuse, or customer support operations.
- Ability to build relationships with cross-functional partners across geographies.
- Ability to work through ambiguity and grow in a rapidly changing environment.
- Analytical skills, with the ability to use data to drive strategy and business action.
- Communication and business acumen skills.
Software Engineering Intern Role Google Off Campus Drive 2022:
Join us for a 10-12 week paid internship that offers personal and professional development, and community-building. The Software Engineering Internship program will give you an opportunity to work on complex computer science solutions, develop scalable, distributed software systems, and also collaborate on multitudes of smaller projects that have universal appeal.
Our engineers create, fix, extend and scale the code to keep it working and to harden it against all the bad actors of the internet. You will work on software development projects to keep important business-critical systems up and running, from code-level troubleshooting of traffic anomalies to maintenance of our services; from monitoring and alerts to building automation infrastructure. Just imagine trying to design and build an automated testing system for something that’s never been done before.
Google is and always will be an engineering company. We hire people with a broad set of technical skills who are ready to address some of technology’s greatest challenges and make an impact on millions, if not billions, of users. At Google, engineers not only revolutionize search, they routinely work on massive scalability and storage solutions, large-scale applications and entirely new platforms for developers around the world. From Google Ads to Chrome, Android to YouTube, Social to Local, Google engineers are changing the world one technological achievement after another.
- Specific responsibilities vary by project area.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or other technical discipline.
- 6 months of experience to an IT or a related technical field (e.g., personal projects, coding languages, operating systems, building computers/apps, volunteering with STEM organizations, etc.).
- Experience in customer service roles.
- Ability to speak and write in English fluently.
- Experience thinking critically and problem-solving.
- Interest in or experience with technology.
- Ability to work on ambiguous tasks, find suitable solutions, and seek help/advice where appropriate.
- Ability to take initiative and work independently and within a team framework.
- Excellent communication, and organizational, and customer service skills.
Pre-Doctoral Researcher Role Google Off Campus Drive 2022:
The Pre-Doctoral Researcher role is a 24-month role designed to give you experience working on challenging problems together with Google research scientists and engineers in India before pursuing (or making a decision on pursuing) doctoral research.
As a Pre-Doctoral Researcher, you will collaborate with researchers, scientists, and engineers at Google Research working on fundamental research and applied problems in a wide range of areas in Computing. You will have a wide range of opportunities from conducting fundamental research to contributing to products and services used by billions of people, and conducting research that contributes to human-centered AI and catalyzes AI for Social Good. We encourage our Pre-Doctoral Researchers to publish their work externally.
Google Research addresses challenges that define the technology of today and tomorrow. From conducting fundamental research to influencing product development, our research teams have the opportunity to impact technology used by billions of people every day.
Our teams aspire to make discoveries that impact everyone, and core to our approach is sharing our research and tools to fuel progress in the field — we publish regularly in academic journals, release projects as open source, and apply research to Google products.
- Work with research mentors to formulate research projects and/or novel applications of machine learning.
- Conduct research and publish it.
- Implement algorithms, experiments, and/or human-computer interfaces using frameworks (e.g., TensorFlow).
- Learn and understand a large body of research in machine learning algorithms.
- Understand how to use research to drive design decisions.
Skills Required for Google Off Campus Drive 2022:
- Bachelor’s degree in a STEM field (e.g., Computer Science, Mathematics, or Statistics) or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience with Python, C/C++, or Java
- Research experience in machine learning or AI techniques (e.g., open source projects, campus lab experience, research internships, or publications).
- Master’s degree in a STEM field (e.g., Computer Science, Mathematics, or Statistics) or equivalent practical experience.
- Ability to work and collaborate across multiple teams
Selection Process for Google Off Campus Drive 2022:
- Technical Round
- HR Interview
Google Inc. is an American multinational technology company specializing in Internet-related services and products. These include online advertising technologies, search, cloud computing, and software. Most of its profits are derived from AdWords, an online advertising service that places advertising near the list of search results.
How to Apply for Google Off Campus Drive 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for Google Off Campus Drive 2022 online by the following link as soon as possible before the Last Date.
Apply Link Google Analyst – Tech Role :-Click Here
Apply Link Scaled Abuse Policy Specialist Role :-Click Here
Apply Link Software Engineering Intern Role :-Click Here
Apply Link Pre-Doctoral Researcher Role :-Click Here