About the Goldman Sachs:
At Goldman Sachs, we commit our people, capital and ideas to help our clients, shareholders and the communities we serve to grow. Founded in 1869, we are a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm. Headquartered in New York, we maintain offices around the world
Goldman Sachs off campus drive Details:
|Company Name:||Goldman Sachs|
|Salary:||Best in industry|
As a member of our team, you will partner globally across multiple divisions and engineering teams to create end-to-end solutions. You will be able to innovate and incubate new ideas, and you will learn and share knowledge across the organization. You will have an opportunity to work on a broad range of projects, including monitoring of suspicious transactions; developing large-scale graph and search platforms; visualizing patterns of customer or employee behaviour in an investigative UI; and automating workflows with new platforms and virtual assistants.
A successful candidate will possess:
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a similar field of study.
- Expertise in Java, C++, Scala, Python, or a similar programming language.
- Proficiency in SQL and data manipulation.
- Experience in at least one of the following: distributed systems, platform engineering, large-scale system design, data mining, information retrieval, natural language processing, NoSQL databases, UI development with AngularJS or React.
- A very strong work ethic, and a willingness to learn and partner with others.
- The ability (and tenacity) to clearly express ideas and arguments in meetings and on paper.
How to Apply for Goldman Sachs careers 2020:
Apply Link:Click Here