Global Foundries Recruitment: Global Foundries schedule to hire Yield Engineer for 2021. Freshers can also apply. The location of the job is Bangalore. The details for Global Foundries hiring process are provided below.
GLOBALFOUNDRIES is the world’s leading specialty foundry. We deliver differentiated feature-rich solutions that enable our clients to develop innovative products for high-growth market segments. GF provides a broad range of platforms and features with a unique mix of design, development and fabrication services. With an at-scale manufacturing footprint spanning three continents, GF has the flexibility and agility to meet the dynamic needs of clients across the globe. We are changing the industry that’s changing the world.
Global Foundries Recruitment:
|Company Name||Global Foundries|
|Job Role||Yield Engineer|
|Qualification||BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – Electronics/ Power Electronics/ Applied Physics|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
Eligibility Criteria for Global Foundries Recruitment 2021:
Education: BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – Electronics/ Power Electronics/ Applied Physics
Apply in Latest City wise and Batch wise Jobs :
This position is for Yield Engineer in GLOBALFOUNDRIES’ India center at Bangalore, supporting 300mm wafer fabs in Malta, US. The candidate will be responsible for electrical characterization, yield analysis, and production lots disposition to drive product yield, line yield and manufacturing operations.
- Production Sustaining: Monitoring electrical performance tends, disposition of holds at electrical and sort test, support general/urgent fab operational issues, scrap investigation, analysis for process change review boards
- Candidate will drive yield enhancement for multiple products by analyzing failing electrical parameters and rapidly data mining to investigate root causes and containing excursions and protecting supply
- Develop and improve yield characterization and data analysis methodologies to rapidly determine yield limiters, correlation to in-line defectivity and metrology, and electrical parametric signals
- Support process module engineering activities through electrical test, inline metrology, and yield analysis to improve cost, cycle-time, and manufacturing robustness
- Clear reporting and communication of issues to home teams on a daily basis
- Must be flexible in job assignment and ready to work on weekend shifts on a rotational basis as required by the business.
- B.E./B.Tech. with 0-4 years or M.S./MTech. with 0-2 years of relevant experience in Electrical/ Electronic Engineering or Applied Physics
- Basic understanding of semiconductor technology, solid state device physics and submicron FET architectures
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively within a globally matrixed team or environment
- Organized, proactive, excellent analytical skills, on-time delivery of work assigned, and good verbal and written communication
- Knowledge on Statistics is a plus
- Scripting and coding skills are desirable
How To Apply:
All interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the the link provided below.
Apply Link: Click Here