About the Company:
GKN Aerospace is the world’s leading multi-technology tier 1 aerospace supplier. With 55 manufacturing locations in 14 countries, we serve over 90% of the world’s aircraft and engine manufacturers. We design and manufacture innovative smart aerospace systems and components. Our technologies are used in aircraft ranging from the most used single aisle aircraft and the largest passenger planes in the world to business jets and the world’s advanced 5th generation fighter aircraft.
Company Name: GKN Aerospace
Company website: www.gkn.com
Position: Graduate Trainee
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best In Industry
- He or She will support product development activities by performing manufacturing engineering and process planning activities of Aerospace Components. The execution will mostly be in accordance with established methods, tools and aerospace standards such as APQP & PPAP. However, the engineer would also have opportunities to contribute to internal process improvement activities and driving new technology.
Skills, Experience and Qualifications:
- BE/B.Tech Equivalent or Higher qualification, preferably within Mechanical Engineering/Aerospace/Production/Industrial Engineering, from reputed institutes/universities.
- Fundamental understanding about the manufacturing engineering and processes.
- Awareness of APQP, PPAP, FAI, and Problem solving process is an added advantage.
- Strong drives to develop, validate, present and implement new methods, tools and the theories on which they are based.
- Basic CAD software skills in CATIA or NX
- Should be willing to travel occasionally to work at various other GKN locations.
- Good skills with MS word, Excel and MS PowerPoint
- Good communication skills in English both oral and written
- Good technical report writing skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Self-driven individual who can expand his/her skills with on-job training
- Ability to work as a team player in a fast paced and deadline driven environment
- Lean culture
How to Apply:
Apply Link: Click Here