About the GetMega:
GetMega is one of the first real money skill-based gaming platform for the smartphone generation of the world. We are building the largest game based skilling platform in the areas of; Attention-Sustained, Attention-Selective, Attention/Divided, Memory/Long-Term, Memory/Working, Logic & Reasoning, Auditory Processing, to name just a few skills.
GetMega off campus drive Details:
|Experience Needed:||0 – 4/ Years|
|Salary:||Best in industry|
As Game Engineer at GetMega, you will have a rare opportunity to shape GetMega’s mobile gaming architecture, development and deployment practices while evangelising a strong engineering culture across all teams. Your work will have a direct impact on the User Experience and User Interface of all the Mega players across the world. We are a fast-growing company with leadership opportunities available to you as the team continues to expand.
Roles and Responsibilties–
Work with for our mobile game engineering team as we develop amazing games using Java & libGDX
– Introduce innovation – The products we’re building have no parallel, so you’ll spend time thinking big, but iterating quickly and shipping code continuously
– Lead our mobile gaming stack, developing processes for building, testing, and pushing code
– Collaborate with the app & backend systems teams to build amazing gaming experiences
0-3 years experience of architecting and building android games
– Expertise with Java, and at least one mobile game-dev framework or engine
– Android app development experience in Kotlin is a plus
– Understanding of complex workflows designed to scale from novice to advance users
– Experience working in fast-paced and execution-focused continuous delivery environments
– A track record of personal accountability, strong work ethic, and integrity to reach your goals, demonstrating a sense of urgency and ownership.
How to Apply for GetMega careers 2020:
Apply Link:Click Here