About the Company:
GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for our customers.
GE off campus drive Details:
|Position:||Software Engineering Specialist|
|Salary:||Best in industry|
Responsible for Advanced Electricity Market Systems Application software development, testing, integration and tuning of assigned functions to meet corporate project/product commitments. The projects include developing market system features for Electric Utilities or ISOs (Independent System Operators) and Transmission System Operators (TSOs).
• Contribute to electricity market application development in the context of customer commercial projects and ensures related software deliveries are on schedule, within budget and meets or exceeds customer satisfaction expectations
• Promote and demonstrate best practices and high quality software development processes
• Writes documents for new project tasks, such as Design notes, testing procedures, etc.
• Provide effort estimates to Project Manager/Project Engineer for new project tasks
• Provide regular reports to the Market Optimization Team lead and Group Manager on status of their assigned tasks
Master’s degree in Electrical Engineering with thesis or related work in power systems. No experience required.
• Some work or academic experience in power systems.
• Experience with Electricity Market.
• Experience with Optimization/MIP.
• Experience with software development. (OOPS concepts and C++/Java Programming skills)
• Experience with testing and test automation is a plus.
How to Apply :
Apply Link: Click Here