About the Company
GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely.
GE off campus drive Detail
|Experience Needed:||2+ years,exp|
|Salary:||Best in industry|
Responsible for programing a feature and or a small feature set. Contributes to the team and works with direction from Senior Team Members or management, beginning to work independently.
• Has the ability to take ownership of small tasks and deliver without supervision while using their discretion to seek help when necessary.
• Demonstrate the ability to help team members through pair programming and code reviews.
• Demonstrates awareness about product positioning and differentiations.
• Has the ability to evaluate basic technology choices and articulate tradeoffs.
• Applies principles of SDLC and Lean/Agile/XP/TDD/CI/CD methodologies to deliver high quality, secured, and scalable software modules.
• Skilled in writing code that meets standards and delivers desired functionality using the technology selected for the project.
• Skilled in core data structures and algorithms and implements them using language of choice
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or in “STEM” Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math)
• A minimum of 2 years of professional experience
•Strong knowledge of Object Oriented Analysis and Design, Software Design Patterns and Java
•Experience in web services (REST, SOAP, WSDL etc.), using Apache Commons Suite & Maven,
SQL Database such as Oracle MySQL, PostgreSQL etc.
•Hands-on experience with web development using HTML5, Java Script, jQuery, CSS, Angular,
React JS, etc.
•Able to work under minimal supervision
•Excellent communication skills and the ability to interface with senior leadership with confidence
•Able to work well with global teams, including time-zone flexibility.
How to Apply for GE careers 2020:
Apply Link: Click Here