About the Company
GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for our customers.
GE off campus drive Detail
|Position:||Software Engineering Specialist|
|Experience Needed:||0 – 4 years|
|Salary:||Best in industry|
- Contribute to electricity market application development in the context of customer commercial projects and ensures related software deliveries are on schedule, within budget and meets or exceeds customer satisfaction expectations
- Promote and demonstrate best practices and high quality software development processes
- Writes documents for new project tasks, such as Design notes, testing procedures, etc.
- Provide effort estimates to Project Manager/Project Engineer for new project tasks
- Provide regular reports to the Market Optimization Team lead and Group Manager on status of their assigned tasks
Required Candidate profile
- M Tech / PhD in Engineering and experience in Electrical Engineering with special emphasis in Market Management System analysis for the de-regulated electricity markets.
- Demonstrated programming skills in high performance, high programming level languages such as Java or C/C++
- Familiarity with mathematical modeling tools (AMPL/AIMMS) and optimization solvers (CPLEX and Gurobi), Familiarity with Linux and Unix operating systems
- Proficient English written and oral communication skills, Formal classroom education in Power Systems Optimization.
- Formal classroom education in Data Structures and Databases.
- Experience with Power Systems Network Modeling, Network Topological Analysis, Power Flow, Contingency Analysis, State Estimator, Security Constrained Unit Commitment, Economic Dispatch, Linear and Non-Linear Programming (Optimization) and Numerical Methods.
- Experience developing power system application software for Electricity Market, Experience with multi-threading, high performance, memory intensive analytical applications.
How to Apply for GE careers 2020:
|Apply Link:||Click Here|
|Earn From Your Photos||Click Here|
|Data Entry Work Online Jobs||Click Here|
|Follow Facebook Page||Follow|
|Today’s jobs list||Click Here|
Request to all the candidates please drop your comment in the comment box. If you have any query regarding this Post.
For more details keep in touch with our website www.lazyfreshers.com
Candidates can search favourites companies jobs on lazyfreshers directly from Google.
Off campus drive:lazyfreshers
Lazyfreshers team bet all of you. you can get each time new, genuine jobs. These jobs apply directly from companies websites, not any third party portals.
These jobs can not find any other job websites.
Best Of Luck …