About the Company
GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely.
GE off campus drive Detail 2020
|Experience Needed:||2+ Yrs|
|Salary:||Best in industry|
As Software Engineer for GE Healthcare Data Strategy, you are responsible for building the next generation data-sharing platform for enabling online data collaboration and search capability to allow users to quickly identify view, and download data for use in AI development activities. You will work along with team members to build the solution based on the product team’s input.
In this role, you will:
• Act as a member of GE Digital’s Health Cloud team, representing the face of high quality design and development practices
• Develop high performing, scalable and innovative end-to-end cloud-based micro services and solutions
• As a part of scrum team, implement and document solutions that are aligned with and extend our portfolio of platform services and solutions
• Write code that complies with company and regulatory standards and delivers desired functionality using the technology selected for the project
• Create standardized APIs and infrastructure to help facilitate the successful adoption of your services by other internal and external parties.
• Apply principles of SDLC and methodologies like Lean/Agile/XP, CI, software and product quality, security, application scaling, good documentation practices, refactoring and testing techniques
• Skilled in breaking down problems and documenting problem statements
• Demonstrate the initiative to explore alternate technology and approaches to solving problems.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or in “STEM” Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math)
• A minimum of 2 years of professional experience in Software Development
• Experience with public cloud infrastructures such as AWS or Azure
• Experience developing web applications (Spring, Java, Junit, Python, NodeJS, C#, GO)
• Experience with SQL and No SQL database such as MySQL, SQL Server, PostgreSQL, HBase or Cassandra
• Expert understanding of functional and non-functional requirements
• Excellent analytical, interpersonal and communication skills.
How to Apply for GE careers 2020:
Request to all the candidates please drop your comment in the comment box. If you have any query regarding this Post.
For more details keep in touch with our website www.lazyfreshers.com
Candidates can search favourites companies jobs on lazyfreshers directly from Google.
Off campus drive:lazyfreshers
Lazyfreshers team bet all of you. you can get each time new, genuine jobs. These jobs apply directly from companies websites, not any third party portals.
These jobs can not find any other job websites.
Best Of Luck …