About the Company:
GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for our customers. www.ge.com
Company Name: GE Healthcare
Company Website: www.ge.com
Position: Software Engineering Specialist
Job Location: Bangalore
Experience Needed: 0-1 Years
Degree Needed: B.E. / B.Tech., MCA, M.Sc. / B.Sc (Computer Science) or equivalent
Salary: Best In Industry
- Has the ability to take ownership of small tasks and deliver without supervision while using their discretion to seek help when necessary.
- Demonstrate the ability to help team members through pair programming and code reviews.
- Demonstrates awareness about product positioning and differentiation.
- Has the ability to evaluate basic technology choices and articulate tradeoffs.
- Applies principles of SDLC and Lean/Agile/XP/TDD/CI/CD methodologies to deliver high quality, secured, and scalable software modules.
- Skilled in writing code that meets standards and delivers desired functionality using the technology selected for the project.
- Skilled in core data structures and algorithms and implements them using language of choice
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or in “STEM” Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math)
• A minimum of 0-2 years of professional experience
- Experience in Python, with knowledge of at least one Python web framework.
- Understanding of the threading limitations of Python, multi-process architecture, Python data structures, and Python packaging
- Experience with Analytics, machine learning or Medical Imaging is a PLUS.
Experience with public cloud infrastructures such as Amazon Web Services or Azure is a PLUS
- Have an solid understanding of the underlying infrastructure needed to run a large distributed web application
How to Apply:
Apply Link: Click Here