About the Company:
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only full stream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain. BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
Company Name: GE Hiring
Profile: Engineer – Mechanical Component
Desired Experience: 1 – 5 years
Job Location Pune
Role Summary: Baker Hughes, a GE company has an opening for a Mechanical Design Engineer – Intelligent Production Systems at our facility in Pune India. The IPS group is chartered with developing completions that provide our clients with downhole production information and provide means to allow them to control the flow into the wellbore so that they can optimize their production. Intelligent Completions are a relatively new market segment and is one of the fastest growing areas in the oilfield.
• The Design Engineer will design gauge carrier and other mechanical products for the intelligent wells system product line.
• Responsible for processing modification requests to existing equipment task in a timely manner.
• Complete drawings and models to document to design of mechanical equipment.
• Complete all FEA studies required to verify the design based on size and material constraints.
• Checking and Approving experience.
• Bachelors of Science Degree in Mechanical Engineering with 2 to 5 years tool design engineering experience OR a Master’s degree in Mechanical Engineering with 1 to 3 years tool design engineering experience
• Mechanical design skills with proficiency in SolidWorks or equivalent 3D solids modelling design and analysis software.
• Good analytical skills.
• Knowledge in Intelligent completions systems integrate various products and typically combine hydraulics, electronics, mechanical systems and software to provide the client with the state-of-the-art completion solution.
• Drawing checking experience are preferred
• IPS tool design experience is a plus.
• Design experience with Gauge carriers and Chemical injection products.
How to Apply:
Apply Link:Click Here