Gameberry Labs Off Campus Drive | UI-UX Developer | B.Tech (CS/IT)/M.Tech/MCA | May 2018 | Bangalore
About the Company:
At Gameberry Labs, we are building the next-gen social games that aim at bringing people closer. We spread love and happiness. We have successfully built a global user base for our first two games: Ludo STAR and Parcheesi STAR. Based in Bangalore, we are working on creative and innovative ideas around mobile games using the latest technologies.
Company Name: Gameberry Labs
Company Website: http://gameberrylabs.com/
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: 8.00LPA – 18.00LPA
Desired Experience: 2-6 Years
- B.Tech (CS/IT)/M.Tech/MCA
Who we are looking for?
– Experience creating games and / or mobile applications, websites, software applications, interactive spaces.
– Familiarity with usability and HCI principles.
– Experience with high-level visual strategy, style guides, or UI libraries.
– Genuine passion for user-centered design.
– Both a conceptual thinker and a detailed designer, able to create working designs that can be implemented.
– 2+ years as a graphic designer, UX designer, UI designer, interaction designer, visual designer, or similar experience.
– Demonstrate pride and responsibility in your work when given the freedom to work independently.
– Demonstrate modesty and respect when receiving feedback from your team.
– Strong communication skills to discuss artistic decisions and to integrate feedback into artwork.
– Ability to visualize, own, and execute the creation of an experience from initial conception to collaborating with engineers on implementation.
We are looking for a Designer who wants be a part of a development team for Mobile Games. This person will work directly programmers, and designers to create groundbreaking user interface designs with our products. We are interested in experienced candidates with high levels of creative energy and passion for creating amazing artwork.
How to Apply: Click Here
Get up to Rs.100 OFF in Freshersworld for Premium Membership,
Apply Coupon Code: IRFW17385150