Free Udemy Courses 2020:-
Fundamental Data Analysis and Visualization Tools in Python
Learn how to analyze and visualize data by using Python libraries such as Plotly, Seaborn, Matplotlib, Pandas, and NumPy.
- Basic to Intermediate Python Skills
- Basic math skills
- A Desire to learn!
This course will teach you the fundamental Python tools for effectively analyzing and visualizing data. You will have a strong foundation in the field of Data Science and be well prepared for your journey of starting a career!
You will gain a full understanding of how to utilize Python in conjunction with scientific computing and graphing libraries to analyze data, and make presentable data visualizations.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone interested in learning more about Python, Data Science, or Data Visualizations
- Developers interested in learning how to Analyze and Visualize data with Python
- Anyone interested about the rapidly expanding world of Data Science!
This course includes:
- 1 hour on-demand video
- 3 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of completion
Created by James Thomson
How to Enroll For This Course !
1. Sign Up on Udemy.com
2. Enroll Here : Click Here
3. Apply Coupon Code:PYTHON
Important Note: Free Course coupon may expire soon.