Flutura Off Campus Drive | Trainee Engineer | BE/ BTech/MCA/M.tech | 2017 Batch | Bangalore
About the Company:
Flutura is a niche Big Data analytics solutions company based out of Palo Alto (Development Centre in Bangalore) with a vision to transform operational outcomes by monetizing machine data. It does so by triangulating economic impactful signals from fragmented data pools.
Flutura has recently been identified as one of the top 20 most promising Big Data companies across the globe by leading analyst magazine CIO Review. Flutura has also been featured on Gigaom reports on Big data + M2M in energy sector. Flutura was also the winner at TechSparks, where 800 innovative startups were evaluated.
Flutura is funded by Silicon Valley’s leading VC fund The Hive (based in Palo Alto) which primarily invests in big data companies worldwide.
Company Name: Flutura Decision Sciences and Analytics
Company Website: https://www.flutura.com/
Job Location: Bangalore
Position: Trainee Engineer
- Offered candidates will have to work out of Flutura premises/Flutura’s client premises based on the project/assignment needs
- Offered candidates will be on probation for the first 3 months with the salary of INR 10,000 per month, upon confirmation will become permanent employee with a package of INR 3.5 – 4 LPA depending on the performance during probation
Experience required: Fresher
- BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech, MS, MCA (with an aggregate of 75% and above)
- Stream (Preferable): Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Science
- Year of Passing: 2017
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Candidate should have sound/very good knowledge on DBMS (Database Management Systems) with basic SQL hands on.
- Candidate should have strong experience on programming languages such as Java/Core Java, Python, C/C++, ASP.Net etc.
- Candidate should have strong problem solving capabilities/potential Candidate should have strong knowledge on UNIX and Shell Scripting
- Candidate should have knowledge on Mathematics & Physics which is not mandatory but would be an added advantage at the time of selection
- Candidate should have right attitude and strong aptitude
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
Generic Leadership Skills:
- Candidate should showcase skills on being a good team player.
- Candidate should have the ability to own add on responsibilities as per the project requirements or needs.
- Candidate should showcase skills on ownership and accountability.