About the Flipkart
In 2007, we started the Flipkart journey by selling books online. But now, over a decade later, our story is quite different. Today, Flipkart is India’s largest online marketplace and one of India’s leading technology powerhouse that is disrupting the way India shops online. What has got us here? The dynamic, passionate and talented folks we call Flipsters!
|Job Location||Bengaluru, Karnataka, Indi|
About The Team
Financial System Governance and Control (FSGC) will be set of individuals who would act as a central group to assist with internal controls and governance. Below is high-level overview of the team:
- Revenue Assurance: Team performs analysis of the transaction data to identify any trends, patterns which is unusual, and identify any fraudulent transaction. FSGC plays an important role in identifying the revenue leakages and plug those gaps on proactive basis.
- Internal Control: Team is responsible for designing and implementing internal controls relevant for various compliance requirements such as SOX, ICOFR, ABC (Anti-Bribery & Corruption) across all entities and subsidiaries of Flipkart Pvt. Ltd.
- FSGC Team plays an important role of Business Analyst and support in ensuring availability of IT Solutions to deliver timely, accurate information to the Finance team to perform Financial Reporting related activities.
About The Role
The FSGC – Senior Associate, Business Process SOX Compliance will have below high-level roles and responsibilities:
- Central team to design and implement SOX/ICOFR control framework related to Business Process
- Perform comprehensive control design and operating environment reviews for all the in scope Business Processes.
- Guide the team members and review the work performed by the team.
- Maintain central repository for documentation of controls for all the in scope
- Identify gaps in the control process and operating environment for all the in scope
- Take proactive measure to mitigate the gaps and strengthen the business control processes.
- Report SOX Compliance status and required action plan to senior Management of Flipkart
- Coordinate with Internal Audit team and Independent auditors
- Single point of contact for SOX compliance related communication and escalation.
What You’ll Do
Below are the roles and responsibilities of Assist Manager, Business Processes SOX Compliance Team – FSGC:
- Assists the senior management in defining the control objectives and monitoring compliance efforts.
- Manage organization’s compliance with the Sarbanes Oxley Act. Develops processes to ensure compliance with all SOX requirements.
- Designs and administers internal controls over financial reporting relating business process controls. Reports test results to the top management.
- Review test findings within the Internal/External Audit Team, facilitate the remediation of control gaps, and escalate possible critical issues to the senior management. Serve as a liaison between internal and external auditors. Stays abreast of changes in SOX regulations to ensure timely compliance.
- Identify areas of potential improvement for key processes and procedures and supports the management of the related processes and procedures. Responsible for maintaining and updating all aspects of the internal SOX compliance.
- Responsible for working with different business owners on implementation, execution and compliance with entity level controls. Evaluates the review and analyzes data pertaining to information systems functions relative to Sarbanes-Oxley compliance.
- Develop and conduct SOX compliance training to control owners and control operators.
Apply Link :Click Here
Facebook PageClick Here