About the Flipkart :
Flipkart is the leader of e-commerce in the fast growing Indian market founded in 2007 by Sachin Bansal and Binny Bansal. The company focuses on goods such as electronics, books, music and movies. Consumers can access the site online or through an app on their mobile phones.
Flipkart off campus Drive Details :
|Batch:||2017- 2019 Batch|
|Salary:||Best in industry|
What you’ll do:
- Onboard, develop, manage and execute a strategy to grow the Supercoin penetration across partners
- Increase the number of customers engaging with the Flipkart ecosystem by making the program attractive for customers – design the program to deliver effective solutions that drive member engagement across partners and in turn get partners to reward the customers.
- Partner with both online & offline partners to achieve adequate liquidity of coins in the ecosystem
- Drive value to partners through Supercoin while maintaining a positive revenue line for Flipkart
- Work closely with product and tech team to define the product strategy
- Develop a strong understanding of the key performance indicators, and the activities that influence their performance. Develop strategies to keep the KPIs in line with our targets
- Act as a liaison representing plus coins at both internal and external meetings; establishing and cultivating strong working relationships with all stakeholders. Understand interdependencies to achieve success
- Work with the merchandising and marketing teams to
- Design an integrated go to market strategy
- Develop and deploy campaigns that effectively integrate the plus coins with every aspect within Flipkart & its ecosystem
- Ensure campaigns are designed to successfully achieve the customer objectives
- Run campaign analytics and increase efficiency and effectiveness of campaigns.
- As a key member of the loyalty leadership team,
- Contribute to the development and implementation of new loyalty programs for partners
- Evangelize and champion the progress of the program internally and externally
- Lead initiatives on an as needed basis
The role requires close collaboration with:
- Client/Account Management
- Internal Stakeholders
What you’ll need:
- Master’s Degree required, preferably in Marketing
- Experience managing senior client relationships with a proven record of interfacing with all levels of an organization
- Experience in doing business development for loyalty, Ads sales, brand alliances, etc.
- Knowledge of tech integrations with partners through various modes is preferable.
- Data driven approach to problem solving
- Strong problem solving and interpersonal skills required
- An understanding of how loyalty programs utilize their currency and member data to change consumer behavior an asset
- Must have the initiative work independently and the ability to collaborate
How to Apply for Flipkart careers 2020:
Request to all the candidates please drop your comment in the comment box. If you have any query regarding this Post.
For more details keep in touch with our website www.lazyfreshers.com
Candidates can search favourites companies jobs on lazyfreshers directly from Google.
Off campus drive:lazyfreshers
Lazyfreshers team bet all of you. you can get each time new, genuine jobs. These jobs apply directly from companies websites, not any third party portals.
These jobs can not find any other job websites.
Best Of Luck …