About the Company:
Flex is the Sketch-to-Scale™ solutions company that designs and builds intelligent products for a connected world ™. With more than 200,000 professionals across 30 countries and a promise to help the world, the company provides innovative design, engineering, manufacturing, real-time supply chain insight and logistics services to companies of all sizes in various industries and end-markets.
Flex off campus drive Details Nov 2019 :
|Company Website:||www.Flex .com|
|Experience Needed:||0 –2 years|
|Salary:||Best in industry|
We are looking for someone who demonstrates:
- Intense collaboration
- Passionate customer focus
- Thoughtful, fast, disciplined execution
- Tenacious commitment to continuous improvement
- Relentless drive to win
- The Complete Java Programmer: From Scratch to Advanced
- Software development in Python: A practical approach
- Python for Beginners – Basics to Advanced
- Machine Learning & Deep Learning in Python & R
- Malware Analysis Masterclass – Defeat Hackers And Malware
Here is a glimpse of what you will do:
- Enter and maintain component data and manufacturer information & approved vendor lists in global component database.
- Create a component database for all the Electrical/Electronic & Indirect materials.
- Quality review of the component parameter attributes from datasheets
- Provides guidance regarding part selection, design concepts, specification requirements, critical components and alternate sources.
- Validate AML and provide proper alternates if any discrepancies.
- Monitor Component EOL and manage the component obsolescence
- Part of a cross-functional team in implementing product component changes within the Company
Here is some of what you will need (required):
- BE/B.Tech E&TC or Electrical with 0 to 2 years of experience in EMS industries/Process engineering.
- Should be willing to work in any Shift.
How to Apply for Flex off campus drive Novemebr 2019:
Apply Link:Click Here