About the FICO :
FICO values the benefit that diversity and a culture of inclusion bring to our workplace. We are an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and we’re proud to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants without regard to race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, pregnancy, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
FICO off campus drive Detail 2020:
|Salary:||best in industy|
Job Description :
- Build, deploy, and support modules of large, world-class enterprise-level solutions.
- Use diagrams and tools to write programs, investigate and fix bugs, and install solutions.
- Continually learn new technologies in related areas.
Skills Required :
- Strong knowledge of JAVA programming.
- Hands-on experience with Linux operating system
- Exposure to cloud computing, virtualization technologies, and big data
- Proficient with object-oriented design techniques and software design patterns
- Knowledge of development and deployment of software solutions within Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) process.
- Ability to learn and leverage new technologies including AWS, cloud, Elasticsearch, Kubernetes, Kafka.
- Demonstrate deep problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work well as part of geographically diverse teams.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, show initiative, and respond quickly in a fast-paced collaborative environment.
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How to Apply for FICO careers 2020:
Apply Link:Click Here