About the Expedia:
Expedia Group (NASDAQ: EXPE) is the world’s travel platform, with the power to bring the world within reach for millions of people. Our extensive brand portfolio includes some of the world’s most trusted online travel brands, powered by the most knowledgeable, passionate and creative people in our business.
Expedia off campus drive Details:
|Position:||Software Development Engineer|
|Experience Needed:||0-3 Years|
|Salary:||Best in industry|
Job Description :
- You partner with a team of collaborative developers to design and develop customer-facing and technical features.
- You use your creativity, engineering skills, and technical knowledge to deliver value and improvements iteratively and efficiently.
- You work with all members of the technical team and other partners to build and ship software in a rapidly-moving and dynamic environment
- You possess an eye for the operational aspects of the platform such as deployment, performance tuning, and monitoring.
- You display a quality mindset regarding unit testing, code review, integration testing.
Skills Required :
- Software Engineering using patterns, algorithms, and frameworks such as Spring MVC in Java or similar.
- Experience working with AWS/Cloud infrastructure.
- Knowledge/experience of User Interfaces and Interaction Design.
- Examples of focus on continuous improvement (e.g. continuous integration, continuous delivery, process automation, Lean/Agile methodologies)
- Strong interpersonal skills as well as strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
How to Apply for Expedia careers 2020:
Apply Link:Click Here